Top Jaco Bus Tours
39 results | All Jaco Tours
* A traveler said: "Love the colors of the water and the boat ride was amazing with spectacular views. The entire was extremely professional and friendly! Loved every minute! Will definitely go again!"
* A traveler said: "Mauricio was an excellent driver and showed up promptly to the minute. Allowed us to stop at the supermarket to stock up on groceries before dropping us at our condo."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time on this trip. It was a great way to end our vacation. The water was amazing and the captain and crew were fabulous. The beach was absolutely gorgeous and we had it all to ourselves so it was crowded. Had a lot of fun playing in the waves. My only complaint was I wish we could’ve stayed longer! Great time."
* A traveler said: "The hosts were very very knowledgeable and informative.. The trex up to see the 10 waterfalls is way more than a hike. You have to climb ropes and rocks and it is awesome for those who have the stamina my 10 and 11 year old boys loved it . The lunch was amazing I highly recommend highlights highlights of my stay in jaco"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was extremely helpful and thorough with any questions we had. When we had trouble with a separate company that they work with, Nicholas stepped in and helped mediate. You can tell our comfort and safety was a top priority. Plus, Jesus was an incredible guide and would recommend him to any group! We hope to be back soon."
* A traveler said: "So fun! Had a blast! Would definitely go back here. Our guide Gustavo had a great personality and was so accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Enrique was an awesome guide we had a blast for my friends birthday. It was our best day so far. He taught us all the safety rules and riding was a breeze will definitely be back the next time I visit."
* A traveler said: "The ride up on the tram was gorgeous and the zip lines down were exhilarating. Our guides were fantastic and kept us safe every step of the way. This was a fantastic activity for our family."
* A traveler said: "It was so fun! Beautiful trails, our guide was the best, and we got to drink out of real coconuts! The waterfall was incredible also"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so awesome. We had such an amazing time learning about the wildlife, plants and trees in Costa Rica. The guide was informative and helpful. Totally worth every penny. The horses were sweet and helped with my first time anxiety. I would for sure do this again."
* A traveler said: "Service was excellent. Detailed information was provided days before our pick up. The van was clean, covid safe and he drove safely."
* A traveler said: "The park was beautiful, the beaches were amazing. Our tour guide Geovanna and driver Alex were absolutely wonderful! Geovanna was so knowledgeable and truly loves her job. We had a wonderful experience. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I did this excursion and it was an amazing day! Our nature guide Sylvia was great! She was very helpful and educated on the different species and the park. We saw so many cool animals, and she was extremely helpful with taking the pictures through the scope for us and keeping us interested the whole excursion, thank you Sylvia!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day with Ronald! He was a great tour guide! He was so knowledgeable and pleasant. The transportation was prompt and the ride was nice and comfortable. We even made a stop at a bakery for cafe and Pan in the morning. The beach was the highlight of our day and we got over an hour and a half of beach time. After we walked back To the restaurant that we parked in it and had a lunch that was very good. I recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Exon and Diego were AMAZING! We enjoyed the tour of the park and really enjoyed the beautiful beach. They went above and beyond to help us find a covid test spot as well (for reentry to the US) One hundred percent recommend this tour service. Tour guides spoke great English and was friendly and fun."
* A traveler said: "Marco was an awesome guide that knew a lot about the area, also very nice and social, strongly recomended tour for anyone who wants to get up in close contact with monkeys."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the monkeys! The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and knew how to get the monkeys to come close!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience and awesome tour guides. Nice combo of exciting activities. Loved how respectful the interaction is with nature."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest