Top Jacksonville Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
24 results | All Jacksonville Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Highly recommend to all. Very knowledgeable and great personality. A nice bit of history!"
* A traveler said: "The bikes were amazing - so fun to ride! Loved seeing all the wildlife - especially the Gators! The electric bikes are so easy to navigate and the tour leader was helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Toni was amazing! Her knowledge and passion for the city made the experience perfect. I would highly recommend and definitely stop at Sweet Pete’s"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour guides were great we saw a few gators which was awesome. I would recommend using the tour"
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather ended up not being the most ideal, it was completely WORTH IT! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. Money well spent for sure! The horses you see, the sharks teeth you find...the ride itself! It made for the best day!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun! Tim was extremely knowledgeable and made it interesting!!! Will be coming back to book with him for other tours he may have!"
* A traveler said: "Loved seeing all the parks - was unaware that Jacksonville had so many. Our tour guide (Tony) was very knowledgeable of all the architecture."
* A traveler said: "Great experience on the e-bike. Joe was super- very patient and accommodating and we had a great ride! Highly recommend and I would sign up again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina