Top Activities on the Ground in Jackson Hole
13 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Colby, was awesome and professional. he paid attention to the group behind him and was very talkative and open with us. The horses were great and beautiful as well. And, of course, the view of that horse ride was all we needed to make this entire experience worth while."
* A traveler said: "Jim was an awesome guide with fantastic knowledge.. stopped for a nice lunch .. Saw lots of animals and Teatons were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "George, our guide, was wonderful. Fantastic experience. Very knowledgeable. Went out of his way for animals and photo ops"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour. Steve was very knowledgeable. He told us things we never would have read about. We will do a tour with viator again."
* A traveler said: "Saw many bears eating berries on the side of the road as well as a female moose. Our guide was very interesting, informative, and fun. Great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved every minute. Very educational. Will suggest to friends. Thank you Gary and driver. Would do again"
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mike gave us a beautiful day. He was very knowledgeable and took us to the most beautiful locations. The day tour of the Tetons was worth it! Don’t miss the Teton Tour!! That alone was worth the whole trip. Thanks Mike, you were great."
* A traveler said: "Stacy’s knowledge of the area and attractions was wonderful! It was great! Having breakfast and lunch provided was a bonus!"