Top Jackson Hole Multi-day Tours
15 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Rowan was a great tour guide! Very knowledgeable about the park. Great sense of humor and knew where all good restrooms were! Yes"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a walking book of knowledge regarding Yellowstone and the surrounding area. He was accommodating to our needs. It was a long 12 hours packed every hour with seeing animals and learning about the area. I highly recommend using Viator to secure your sightseeing needs. They have never disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Old faithful, the guide, the little grand cannon waterfalls,?the geysers, the grand tetons, Yellowstone lake, the animals"
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Brian was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. Yellowstone is a must see, so many breathtaking parts, especially Grand Canyon."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide - Jessie - was exceptionally knowledgeable making the experience top notch. We thoroughly enjoyed the day as we sensed the love and respect he had for this wonderful slice of nature."
* A traveler said: "We got to see a female moose and baby along with a Male moose. In addition we saw a herd of prong horn."
* A traveler said: "Trip was great and very well organized. Saw a moose which we were so excited about.. Made a lot of stops and got a lot of info - interesting to learn about beavers - fascinating. Steve was very knowledgeable and accommodating. I will only complain to the tour company that for almost $900 for 3 lunch should be included."
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you"