Top Jackson Hole Horseback Riding
9 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing ride on trails with stunning views! Had fun with the horses and the group. Definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew right where to go for us to see wildlife. We had a wonderful time! Would do this again for sure."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible views of the Tetons, great driver (Brian) very knowledgeable about animals and history of the park!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I highly recommend it if it is your first time going to Yellowstone. Our tour guide, George, was great. He really made an effort for us to have the best experience. He was knowledgeable and personable. I will be recommending this tour to my friends who wish to visit Yellowstone."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip down the Snake River. The guide was pleasant and informative. We had bald eagles and a moose along the way. It was safe and completely beautiful! We highly recommend!"