Top Jackson Hole Hiking Tours
13 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful trip down the Snake River. The guide was pleasant and informative. We had bald eagles and a moose along the way. It was safe and completely beautiful! We highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing ride on trails with stunning views! Had fun with the horses and the group. Definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Great day, we saw a bear very close to the van, moose, elk, and bison. Great experience. Jeff our guide was organized and made adjustments as needed to allow the best experiences throughout the day. Very knowledgable, woyld highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew right where to go for us to see wildlife. We had a wonderful time! Would do this again for sure."
* A traveler said: "It was the first day of snow in Yellowstone. Our guide Brian loved the park and could tell us about every inch of it. We had a wonderful day!"
* A traveler said: "Sara W. was exceptional. Friendly, funny, very knowledgeable and most of all cared about each us. At the end she helped us all share our pictures. Thank you Sara for a wonderful experience we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Brian was amazing! We saw many different animals. He shared his extensive knowledge of the wildlife and vegetation. Incredible day!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Steven and was a constant source of information!!! He was able to take us to see so much sold life and natural beauty."
* A traveler said: "Carol was a terrific guide. She was very personable, knowledgeable in many areas and went out of her way to make the day great. I highly recommend requesting her as your guide; you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Carol was our guide and was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She knew the history of the park and shared many interesting stories. Our tour took 13 hours but we saw bears, moose, antelope, bison and many special attractions including beautiful waterfalls, thermal features including old faithful! Long but great day!!"