Top Jackson Hole Eco Tours
13 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, George with Teton Floats & Fly Fishing was what made this trip a 5-star experience. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and very attentive to the needs of everyone on the tour. Yellowstone was beautiful, but George made it a most memorable trip. I highly recommend this tour WITH George as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour. Steve was very knowledgeable. He told us things we never would have read about. We will do a tour with viator again."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the 3 moose/1 calf in Jackson Hole and the bear foraging on the roadside on Signal Mountain. The pick up/return to our hotel is really appreciated."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our ride through the woods w beautiful views of the Grand Teton mountain range. Colby and Zak were great trail guides. The 2hr ride was perfect for those with minimal riding experience. Long enough to enjoy the scenery, short enough to not got sore! The horses are all well cared for which is most important to me! Give it a try!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "The entire tour was great. Philip our guide was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Carol was our guide and was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She knew the history of the park and shared many interesting stories. Our tour took 13 hours but we saw bears, moose, antelope, bison and many special attractions including beautiful waterfalls, thermal features including old faithful! Long but great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Tim was such a great guide! He knew so much about the Tetons, the wildlife, geology, history and even unique stories about the area and people. The morning flew by as we continually encountered wildlife including a passing herd of bison which we captured on video. Tim provided binoculars, snacks and water... fun time!"
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Brian was amazing and extremely knowledgeable. Yellowstone is a must see, so many breathtaking parts, especially Grand Canyon."