Top Jackson Hole Bus Tours
48 results | All Jackson Hole Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a great day and our tour guide Kelsey was upbeat and extremely knowledgeable. We saw elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, bison and moose. It snowed on the way to Yellowstone and it was beautiful. Wonderful day"
* A traveler said: "Had a great tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide who showed us terrific sights and a nice variety of animals. They included pronghorns, deer, antelope, bison and moose. He used a spotting scope to bring many of the animals “up close and personal.”"
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour along with great weather. Josh, who was our guide, was very informative, and knew the area well. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was Steven and was a constant source of information!!! He was able to take us to see so much sold life and natural beauty."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! I highly recommend it if it is your first time going to Yellowstone. Our tour guide, George, was great. He really made an effort for us to have the best experience. He was knowledgeable and personable. I will be recommending this tour to my friends who wish to visit Yellowstone."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elk and spotting moose, The views. The wagon ride into the Elk reserve was the highlight. Also enjoyed the big horn sheep. Brandon our guide was excellent!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide knew right where to go for us to see wildlife. We had a wonderful time! Would do this again for sure."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the 3 moose/1 calf in Jackson Hole and the bear foraging on the roadside on Signal Mountain. The pick up/return to our hotel is really appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Amazing ride on trails with stunning views! Had fun with the horses and the group. Definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Geysers, Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, wildlife and willingness of tour guides, Gary and Jeff to make everything memorable"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience through out our journey.the guide (Tim)was informative and friendly.the van was comfortable.Tim pulled over the vehicle whenever he saw whild animal and he gave us a time to captured the moment."
* A traveler said: "I just want to say what a great tour guide Kevin Miller is. His knowledge of the history, geology, geography, and where to possibly find wildlife is extraordinary. He also has some great stories to tell and entertains his group. Thanks again Kevin"
* A traveler said: "The animals we saw. The guide knew where to look for the animals. He also tailored the trip for what we wanted"
* A traveler said: "The guide, Jeremy, was knowledgeable and very friendly. He was a great host. Most, importantly, he knew all of the best bathroom stops."
* A traveler said: "Erik was awesome! He was kind and did an exceptional job at customizing our trip. We got to see lots of sights. Our favorite for the day was seeing and hearing about all the geysers. Erik was very knowledgeable and had a lot of insight."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was an awesome guide. His passion was evident in all the information he provided. A+++ experience."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was amazing! Saw elk, moose, bison, prong, mule deer and unbelievable scenery! Very knowledgeable and interesting information!"
* A traveler said: "Neil is hands down a joy to have as a guide, full of knowledge and passion for nature that’s very contagious. We enjoy the experience fully, thank you"
* A traveler said: "Steve - our tour guide was awesome - knowledgeable, personable, and accomodating. We all enjoyed the tour. He was great."
* A traveler said: "We saw tons of wildlife, all the things we wanted to see and more! We even had a picnic lunch! Loved our tour guide, Steve! He was so knowledgeable about all the facts and answered all our questions. We hope to come back and hope he get Steve again as our guide. It was so fun, and it was a great learning experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great time with our guide, Chris. He knew all the places to go for animal sightings and great vistas."
* A traveler said: "Carol was our guide and was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She knew the history of the park and shared many interesting stories. Our tour took 13 hours but we saw bears, moose, antelope, bison and many special attractions including beautiful waterfalls, thermal features including old faithful! Long but great day!!"
* A traveler said: "Greg was very informative and friendly. We saw many animals including several moose and big horn sheep. This was a great tour!"