Top Istria Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
179 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful time out on water. Paddle-boarding, snorkeling and relaxing on the authentic Brazilian hammock. The home-made tapas and wine were delicious and John and Roni were a pleasure. The boat itself is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We were very excited to try supboarding for the first time. We learned how to do it and went straight to the sea. We loved how we were able to meet yasna she was very helpful and very inspiring to us. We visited a cave, we learned about some animals in the sea it was just an amazing experience. We were thankful for this. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "We went with 10 people on the Segway through the Verudela area. Antonio has explained everything well and ensures that it happens safely. It took a few minutes to get used to, but the ride was fun and took a little longer than indicated. In summary, a special experience, worth repeating"
* A traveler said: "it was a very interesting and really cool tour! Goran is a very professional and personable tour guide who could teach us a lot about Rovinj! this walking tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic boat trip where everything was just right. A great boat, fantastic excursion destinations and great stories about the Adriatic and wildlife. The food and drinks were amazingly delicious! The boat crew Ivan and Matteo are very warm and nice people and now also friends. We'll see you again next year! Thank you for everything!"
* A traveler said: "We had the most pleasant time with our tour guide Sini. He was very friendly and was very keen to answer all our questions. The tour was most impressive. We have learnt many aspects of Pula‘s rich history and seen many facets of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "We did the 1,5 hour trip with our 2 year old daughter at the evening. The crew was great, the drinks and Croatian sweets, the fish, as well as the coralls and shells we saw and were learning about - just a highlight of our holiday. Thanks to the team Divan & Matteo!"
* A traveler said: "Great walk thru the city hitting all the main historical highlights! This tour is heavy in food and wine—come hungry. All good was good but the street fish tacos were a huge hit! This is a tour you should take early in your stay to get a layout of the city!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia