Top Istria Half-day Tours
54 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "We ve Seen Dolphins at the begining an the and of the Tour . The fish was good and the gulls was funny to"
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "It was a fantastic boat trip where everything was just right. A great boat, fantastic excursion destinations and great stories about the Adriatic and wildlife. The food and drinks were amazingly delicious! The boat crew Ivan and Matteo are very warm and nice people and now also friends. We'll see you again next year! Thank you for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Great walk thru the city hitting all the main historical highlights! This tour is heavy in food and wine—come hungry. All good was good but the street fish tacos were a huge hit! This is a tour you should take early in your stay to get a layout of the city!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great and worth every penny! Great captain/skipper, fun locations for snorkeling and cliff jumping, delicious and HUGE lunch. A wonderful way to spend an afternoon seeing the coastline."
* A traveler said: "Was one of our highlights during holidays in Rovonj! Excellent route and great guide!))) Recommend very much!"
* A traveler said: "The place is 'amazing'. We had a great person as guide and driver. An excellent human being, with lot of knowledge with a hepful attitude. We had a great time"
* A traveler said: "We were extremely satisfied with this excursion. The food as well as the wines were excellent in all 3 restaurants. And our tour guide, Maja, gave us interesting introduction both to Pula and its history and to Istrian food traditions."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia