Top Istria Food Tours
33 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Great walk thru the city hitting all the main historical highlights! This tour is heavy in food and wine—come hungry. All good was good but the street fish tacos were a huge hit! This is a tour you should take early in your stay to get a layout of the city!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I visited Rovinj for the first time this past week and were eager to see the Istrian countryside and wineries. We have had many wonderful tours in the past through Viator so we researched again and were so lucky to find the Wine Tour the Best of istria hosted by Agnieszka. It was an incredible day, Agnieszka or Agi for short, picked us up near our hotel and we were off to explore the beautiful wine region. Throughout the entire day she showed us so many beautiful sights in Istria, explained the history and was very knowledgeable about the wines and cultures in this region. We visited 3 incredible wineries, toured their cellars and tasted many of their wines including delicious local foods along the way. In the late afternoon she brought us to a beautiful restaurant specializing in local dishes with truffles for an incredible early evening meal. We ended the day at a gorgeous winery with views to the sea, it was an incredible day with a very engaging, lovely tour guide. We fell in love with Agi and her beautiful Istrian home. We plan to return next summer and plan to tour again with her again learning about truffles, olive oil and more wine. We highly recommend this tour, it was a full 10 hours and fabulous!"
* A traveler said: "It was Great! Went there with 10 People. Very Good food and wine. Beautiful Area. The guys were frienly. We can fully recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing tour with an amazing view of the sunset. We had a lovely guide who gave us a lot of tips for the rest of our holiday."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Alen was an excellent guide and shared a wealth of experience and insight about the local wine scene. Overall an extremely relaxing and pleasant day out! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We were extremely satisfied with this excursion. The food as well as the wines were excellent in all 3 restaurants. And our tour guide, Maja, gave us interesting introduction both to Pula and its history and to Istrian food traditions."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really nice mountain bike tour around kamenjak peninsula. Views and the sea colour around are amazing. Parts of the tour are on a trail with stones so I would not recommend it for someone who doesn't have experience with mountain biking. My girlfriend was struggling a bit. Wine tasting made her happy though :"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia