Top Istria Art & Culture
88 results | All Istria Tours
* A traveler said: "Totally satisfied with our kayaking experience. 3 hours is just the right amount of time to experience the water and the coast. The guide and company have designed a great route that gets you inside a cave and time to snorkel and cliff dive. They provided all the equipment needed, took pics and provided a snack."
* A traveler said: "We all had a lot of fun. Even our boys (both 11 years old) did a great kayak together. The guides tried very hard. Unforgettable Trip!"
* A traveler said: "Because of the hard wind we weren’t able to go to the second cave but the first cave was amazing and cliff jumping as well. It was a great boat and our kids loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "The trip was a great experience with nice guides and beautiful spots to see. It was a lot of fun and we can recommend it to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "it was a very interesting and really cool tour! Goran is a very professional and personable tour guide who could teach us a lot about Rovinj! this walking tour is highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was so knowledgeable about Pula and its history. He explained us everything in a very understandable way and also show us some hidden history pieces, which otherwise we hadn't been able to see. I strongly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Stephan clearly loves his home town and did a wonderful job of giving us insights into the history, as well as the current scene - restaurants, the economy and music."
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour. Incredibly informative and interesting. Our guide Jadranka was fantastic, tailored the tour to our interests and spent way longer than the 2 hours advertised. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Tin the guide made this trip. He was very knowlagable funny and cared about everyone on the coach. It was well worth a visit Rovinj was beautiful definatly worth a visit"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful experience! Definitely would recommend this tour to anyone. Very experienced tour guide who shared their knowledge of the area. The “flavours” we’re not centered on food…more culture, though did have some nice food tasting options included."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable full day tour operated by Gulliver Travel. Comfortable transfer from hotel to Motovun, an atmospheric hill top town reached by a shuttle bus from a car park beneath the town. Steep climb along the town's only road where there was an excellent truffle tasting along with local wines and olive oil. Very enjoyable and relaxing. This was followed by a drive to another hill top town Buzet (town is not explored) but a fascinating visit to the local brandy distillery is included with tastings of three brandies, three locally produced jams and samples of chocolates. Opportunity to purchase from the distillery store. The whole tour was well guided and comes highly recommended."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Rovinj
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Pula
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Dalmatia