Top Istanbul Sightseeing Tours
488 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Tarik was amazing. We had an awesome time on our tour. Tarik was so knowledgeable and patient. We really enjoyed ourselves. I definitely recommend this tour and if Tarik is your tour guide you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The guide was phenomenal. Knowledge, punctual and went beyond the basics of the experience. I certainly recommend, especially if you want a primer on the landmark and don't want to wait in line for an indeterminate amount of time."
* A traveler said: "This was our second tour with Erol during our trip and it was excellent! We learned the best local eating places, that we went to try out later and they were delicious! We never felt rushed through the tour as he explained the significance of lots of sights and showed us the local treasures! Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "The service was great, smooth, the boat was beautiful, and the scenery was excellent. it was a wonderful evening."
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. The guide met us at the ship and took us to all the highlights of Istanbul. He was very informative and was attentive to our questions and comfort. Lunch was nice and included. The grand bazaar was crowded and somewhat overwhelming but the items we bought were much cheaper there. Photos Optional"
* A traveler said: "Nice ride and professional staff. We were dropped off on the Asian side of Istanbul for an hour which was the best part. Good option for solo travelers. Worth the money."
Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Best part of our trip to Istanbul. Very professional ,friendly stuff with good English. Kept everyone on board happy. 100% recommended"
* A traveler said: "I love food and culture and this tour delivers it all! Large variety of different Turkish foods in Taksim neighborhood. This was truly a highlight of our overall trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "Loved it all! Very friendly tour guides and amazing views. The weather was beautiful, we learnt about the history of Istanbul and we also got a chance to swim, so be sure to bring some spare clothes! Highly recommend :)"
* A traveler said: "Every thing,Dancers,and servers!were very helpful and kinds,responsable people,helpfull crew on ship"
* A traveler said: "me and my partner went on 30.03.2019 and we love every moment of it. The journey was lovely, the food was great and the entertainment was great! would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "Awwome tour, i realy enjoyed more then my hole stay in Istanbul , i would strongly recomend specially for solo for this trip, I would defenately go again when eevisit istanbul"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour guide, very knowledgeable and friendly. Intimate tour of only my party plus the guide. We stayed within the historic district so we did not need a car to travel from location to location, everything was close."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide is amazing and explained very well. Though it was a short trip able to see most of the places."
* A traveler said: "A very good experience, our guide was excellent. The places were we visit was very familiar and the food spectacular."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast