Top Istanbul How to Get Around
488 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and good communication. We definitely enjoyed this tour and would recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Aişa was an awesome guide. I met with her and our group in the morning, then we started the tour at the blue mosque of Istanbul, Sultan's Palace, and Hogia Sophia. The Grand Bazaar was closed due to Eid celebration, so we ended the tour with and finally ended with a tour of basilica cistern. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and easy to find bus stops also included river cruise which was enjoyable, found the staff were helpful."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide Emra was very nice and extremely professional, he knows every si gle details about the Mosques, Topkapi palace and every attraction related to the tour. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was an excellent and informative guide. A good introduction and overview to two of Istanbul's top sights. He also helped us with a superb recommendation for an excellent fish restaurant and took us there and made us feel at home by explaining all the different food options available. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "I finally made it to Troy! Since that was the plan, and since I had googled the info & pictures beforehand, I have had a very pleasant day. We made it to the site of Troy and visited the museum, too. And there were only 2 people on the tour, including me - basically, we both almost have had a private tour :) Our guide Ensar is a very nice person, he's helpful and friendly, so it was a pleasure to meet him. The driver (sorry, I don't remember his name) was competent and drove carefully. It is quite a long way from Istanbul, but, to me, it was worth it."
* A traveler said: "The service was great, smooth, the boat was beautiful, and the scenery was excellent. it was a wonderful evening."
* A traveler said: "It was a very beautiful and educational tour, Canan, our tour guide, was awesome!. She has so much knowledge and passion for the history and beauty of Istanbul which made the tour a great experience."
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "The Greeter was extremely helpful and friendly. He took us to our car and the driver did an excellent job getting us to our hotel. I would definitely recommend this service."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous food, wonderful historical conversation, personals and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend. Travelers from Texas"
Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Amazing guide who tailored the sites to our needs gave interesting and comprehensive information and was also kind and fun to talk to. We learned so much, saw so much, and had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "The guide was phenomenal. Knowledge, punctual and went beyond the basics of the experience. I certainly recommend, especially if you want a primer on the landmark and don't want to wait in line for an indeterminate amount of time."
* A traveler said: "I had some skepticism when I first saw this on Viator but I AM SO glad to have booked them round trip. They were professional, safe and on time every time. The experience was so good that I referred them to a couple I met in Greece a few days later that were traveling to Istanbul."
* A traveler said: "A very good experience, our guide was excellent. The places were we visit was very familiar and the food spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgeable guide, full of detailed information you will hear nowhere else, especially as relates to the more modern history of Istanbul. I hadn’t read about any of the sites we were shown in any of the tourist guides, and would have completely missed this entire side of the city. I now leave the city feeling I have gotten a fairly comprehensive view of it considering the brevity of my stay. I never do guided tours, but I am extremely glad I did this one - worth every penny. Thank you so much for everything, especially your kindness, in sharing yourself and your experiences, n answering all our questions, and making sure we were taken care of throughout the tour."
* A traveler said: "thank you very much for the excellent organization of our evening on a beautiful ship that cruised the Bosphorus. The appetizers were delicious, the main course too. The dancing and the performance are great too. Thank you very much. the Shuttle service is also excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Erol. We covered a lot of Ottoman history in a relatively short amount of time. Would definitely recommend this tour for your 1st or 2nd day in Istanbul."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience. Well organized stuff and very good photographers. We really enjoyed it, a good choice for visitors."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Buggy Rentals
- Bus Tours
- Cable Car Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Power Boats
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Speed Boats
- Trikke Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Vespa Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast