Top Istanbul Fun & Games
13 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "I finally made it to Troy! Since that was the plan, and since I had googled the info & pictures beforehand, I have had a very pleasant day. We made it to the site of Troy and visited the museum, too. And there were only 2 people on the tour, including me - basically, we both almost have had a private tour :) Our guide Ensar is a very nice person, he's helpful and friendly, so it was a pleasure to meet him. The driver (sorry, I don't remember his name) was competent and drove carefully. It is quite a long way from Istanbul, but, to me, it was worth it."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and good communication. We definitely enjoyed this tour and would recommend this to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "Kadir was an excellent and informative guide. A good introduction and overview to two of Istanbul's top sights. He also helped us with a superb recommendation for an excellent fish restaurant and took us there and made us feel at home by explaining all the different food options available. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Tarik was amazing. We had an awesome time on our tour. Tarik was so knowledgeable and patient. We really enjoyed ourselves. I definitely recommend this tour and if Tarik is your tour guide you will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "thank you very much for the excellent organization of our evening on a beautiful ship that cruised the Bosphorus. The appetizers were delicious, the main course too. The dancing and the performance are great too. Thank you very much. the Shuttle service is also excellent."
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing tour. Sinan was a great host. Afternoon of fun and relaxation. Swim in the Bosphorus was a really nice addition."
* A traveler said: "It was great advantage in short amount time! Salii is best knowledge about historical buildings, culture and he knows about a lot off beautiful places and food restaurants! I had a great time! I’m so thankful about get from trip. I’ll love to come back Istanbul ❤️ Thank you so much him! I’m highly recommended!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Taksim Square (Taksim Meydani)
- Borusan Contemporary
- Pierre Loti Hill (Pierre Loti Tepesi)
- Gallipoli Peninsula (Gelibolu Yarimadasi)
- Beyazit Mosque (Beyazit Camii)
- Venezia Mega Outlet
- Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)
- Yedikule Fortress (Yedikule Hisari Müzesi)
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)
- Koza Han
- Eminӧnü Square (Eminönü Meydani)
- St. Anthony of Padua Church (Sent Antuan Bazilikasi)
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Emirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu)
- Arasta Bazaar
- Belgrad Forest (Belgrad Ormani)
- Rustem Pasha Mosque (Rüstem Paşa Camii)
- Sadberk Hanim Museum (Sadberk Hanım Müzesi)
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast