Top Istanbul Classes & Workshops
30 results | All Istanbul Tours
* A traveler said: "The dancing was incredible. The costumes were fantastic too. The male soloist was fantastic. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Short and sweet with a quick introduction. Informative with an intimate setting. From God we receive, to humanity we give’."
* A traveler said: "Nice cruise on the Bosphorus at a great price in our last day in Istambul. We miss our exit on the pier and they were kind enough to direct us back to the right to kabotas pier."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience and loved everything about this tour! Very knowledgeable guide, great sight seeing, a must to do in Istanbul!"
* A traveler said: "Kadir was my guide for the day! He went above and beyond with showing me everything and more. He answered all my questions and more. He also told me how to get around the city using the Istanbul card. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I tipped - enough said! But serious note, really worth it. Did the sauna, scrub, foam and massage. It’s cozy, charming, easy to navigate. Staff are helpful and accommodating. The scrub and massage were epic! For a first timer, it was more than I imagined. Worth a visit!!"
* A traveler said: "Wow, this ceremony was beyond anything i could have expected! It stirred my soul, no exaggeration. The location was beautiful and the perfect match to the event. The staff was kind and friendly and they even served us tea because it was quite chilly in the station. Being able to see this ceremony from start to finish felt so special and this was definitely one of the highlights of my trip to Istanbul. Now, that being said, I would HIGHLY suggest management to ban flash from being used during the ceremony. It took so much away from the moment and was a huge distraction to have some selfish dummy with a big fancy camera using a burst flash over and over and over and over again like he was the professional photographer and it was Harry and Meghan's wedding."
* A traveler said: "It was great advantage in short amount time! Salii is best knowledge about historical buildings, culture and he knows about a lot off beautiful places and food restaurants! I had a great time! I’m so thankful about get from trip. I’ll love to come back Istanbul ❤️ Thank you so much him! I’m highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous food, wonderful historical conversation, personals and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommend. Travelers from Texas"
* A traveler said: "awesome experience. our teacher was patient and kind. gallery artists were welcoming, made us feel at home. highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Walked around and directed me how to pose, made me feel comfortable, and ended up with amazing shots. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The dishes on the menu are based on the Ottoman cuisine and delicious, but quite unexpected. They are simple to prepare such that beginners can easily make them. Very chill atmosphere and a welcoming staff as well."
* A traveler said: "My mother and I enjoyed a lovely afternoon cooking and chatting with Nuray. She is an excellent cook and a very gracious hostess. We feel fortunate we had the chance to meet her, sample her delicious Turkish cuisine, learn from her and relax in her home. It was a wonderful and valuable experience as part of our time exploring Turkey. We would definitely recommend the Traveling Spoon Cooking Class with Nuray."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience. With my siblings spread out across the US, this was a great way to spend an afternoon together. Fabulous hostess — knowledgeable, flexible and kept things interactive. Also loved hearing a little about Turkish culture and food."
* A traveler said: "I am a photography enthusiast, zehra knew how to evaluate my skills and guided accordingly, the spots she toke me to were great, some in plain sight, some deep in the old city markets and workshops, what and how she teaches you to see and observe is very remarkable, she was very patient while I toke a shot and corrected my composition, attention to details, Andy lines. Honestly one of the best things to do in Istanbul for a photography enthusiast."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding experience! Recep is an incredibly talented photographer. I've worked with many photographers before, and the vast majority are the very basic "say cheese and smile" types. What you really need is director. You need someone who not only has a deep knowledge of the technical details such as lighting, but who can also property setup a scene, and guide their clients. Recep also drove me to different locations, and provided me with all the originals (over 600). If you're looking or a highly-professional shoot, I would absolutely recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aynalikavak Palace (Aynalikavak Kasri)
- Sultanahmet District
- Golden Horn (Haliç)
- Emirgan Park (Emirgan Korusu)
- Eyup Sultan Mosque
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)
- Museum of Innocence (Masumiyet Müzesi)
- Sokollu Mehmet Pasha Mosque (Sokollu Mehmet Paşa Camii)
- Istanbul City Walls (Walls of Constantinople)
- Ural Ataman Classic Car Museum
- Eminonu Pier (Eminönü Iskelesi)
- Istanbul SEA LIFE® Aquarium
- Pera Museum (Pera Müzesi)
- Rumeli Fortress (Rumeli Hisari)
- Cicek Pasaji (Flower Passage)
- Arasta Bazaar
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast