Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)
To reach the Haydarpasa Terminal from elsewhere in Istanbul, you can take a ferry from Kadikoy, Eminonu or Karakoy or a sea bus from Kabatas.
Taste of Turkey on Two Continents: From European Istanbul to Asian Kadikoy
$64.41 per adult
Food tours are the Best!
Glad I took this food tour as I wouldn't have been adventurous to try so many delicious Turkish food on my own! It was a great way to introduce Turkish breakfast, Turkish coffee and of course its desserts!
Magdalene_T, May 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Haydarpasa Railway Station (Haydarpasa Gari)?
What else should I know about attractions in Istanbul?
- Things to do in Varna
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Ankara
- Things to do in Constanta
- Things to do in Veliko Tarnovo
- Things to do in Selçuk
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Bucharest
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Kadikoy Market (Kallavi Kadiköy)
- Topkapi Palace (Topkapi Sarayi)
- Hagia Irene (Aya Irini)
- Hagia Sophia (Ayasofya)
- Great Palace Mosaic Museum
- Istanbul Archaeological Museums (Istanbul Arkeoloji Muzeleri)
- Arasta Bazaar
- Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Camii)
- Hippodrome (Sultanahmet Meydani)
- Basilica Cistern (Yerebatan Sarayi)
- Sultanahmet District
- Gülhane Park (Gülhane Parki)
- Serpent Column (Yilani Sütun)
- Museum of Turkish and Islamic Arts (Türk Islam Eserleri Müzesi Hizmete)
- Church of Saints Sergius and Bacchus (Kücük Ayasofya Camii)