* A traveler said: "Abdullah was an excellent guide. The whole tour was well paced with a nice balance of info (not overloading you with facts as on some tours I have been on). Wadi Rum was just a beautiful place and the Bedouin / Jordanian people were great!"
* A traveler said: "First, let me say if I could rate this with more than 5 stars, I would!! I was beyond thrilled with the outing hosted by Bein Harim tour company....but specifically with Tamar. Our family traveled with four generations to visit Bethlehem and Jerusalem, so this outing was the SINGLE most important one of our whole trip. My 92yo wheelchair mobile grandmother was along, my +70 yo parents and Aunt/Uncle, my daughter and myself were the folks participating in this private tour. When we arrived at the dock, I was overjoyed to see Tamar standing there holding our name! She was the tour guide from our Cruise booked excursion to Masada and the Dead Sea the day before! We loved her then...but this tour just pushed her over the top to part of the family :) Truly, her personal attention and caring about ensuring our day was perfect spanned the gamut. From learning all of our names, to pointing out little things she knew we would want to see from listening to all of us speak about what we were hoping to see, to even helping push the wheelchair at times...just all of it...she was simply the perfect guide for the perfect day. I cannot say enough how much we loved her. She really made us feel special, and we really felt like she genuinely cared as much as we did about ensuring my 92yo grandmother had the experience of her lifetime. Tamar, Nan said she loved you and will pray for you :) You made this day even more special by the person you are in your soul...you're a Blessing!"
* A traveler said: "Quick And interesting tour, it is really worth it for the price, we received a lot of informations along the way. A big congratulation to our guide in Jordan mister Mahdi"
* A traveler said: "Timna national park is beautiful, and Alex was a fantastic tour guide. Overall a very enjoyable, worthwhile experience. Be sure to bring a camera!"
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Run around to find the name “viator” instead of nexus. Thanks for amigo there to help us locate the right person with nexus uniform. Other than that everything is good and will recommend friends about this service company for sure"
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour guide did a good job , just wished we would spend more time shopping.the dead sea was a nice experience , don’t forget your swimming shorts they are $30 a piece , entrance was a little steep $20 per person.but well worth the experience ."
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of Bethlehem, offered to taste various Bethlehem breads along the way. Very clear explanation and some extra stuff in the Nativity church"
* A traveler said: "The lady guide (long hair) whose name I forgot was really really amazing! Sorry for the late review."
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "The pick up and the trip were flawless. I hope for the same on the return trip to TLV on Saturday morning, 7/13."
* A traveler said: "A very nice day tour to see a lot of historical sites and also have some fun! I recommend it highly for the day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Church of the Multiplication (Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes)
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- King David's Tomb
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- City of David National Park
- Zion Gate (Bab an-Nawi Dawud)
- Dead Sea
- Christian Quarter
- Armenian Quarter
- Nalaga'at (Nalagaat Center)
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Kidron Valley
- Underwater Observatory Marine Park
- Church of the Nativity (Basilica of the Nativity)
- Church of St. Anne
- Church of St. James
- Underground Jerusalem
- Western Wall (Wailing Wall)
- Dome of the Rock
- Ashdod (Jerusalem Cruise Port)
- Haifa Port Cruise Terminal
- Damascus Gate (Bab al-Amud)
- Jaffa Gate (Bab al-Khalil)
- Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Ashdod
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Haifa
- Things to do in Tiberias
- Things to do in Herzliya
- Things to do in Sde Boker
- Things to do in Palestinian Territories
- Things to do in Jordan
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera