Top Ionian Islands Travel & Transportation Services
258 results | All Ionian Islands Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful organization. Georgius is the best guide. Everything was at a high level. I recommend to everyone. The blue caves, the water, the views, everything and everything is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The trip to Paxos and antipaxos was so amazing and joyful! Kind people, amazing caves and turquoise beaches! I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great. The ship was big and fast we even overtook the passing ships. there was a ramp on the boat from which you could jump into the water, which was a great experience. One thing I would feel was the audio on the ship, which caused the guide to be misunderstood."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour today and it was exceptional. George was our guide, who is a really cool guy and very knowledgeable about Zakynthos and its most famous places. The itinerary couldn't be followed accordingly but he managed to reschedule it and make the most out of the day. Really recommended experience!"
* A traveler said: "Best tourguide, best Journey by the sea, everthing was fine. I Would recommand that Journey. Boutrint is a Must have, otherwise you will be 6 Hours in the City, that‘s to long"
* A traveler said: "You can tell that Mr. Khalifa is indeed a very nice man who tries to give his clients an excellent tour. He is polite and courteous and provides a nice experience. Buses are nice and clean with good air conditioning. This is a good tour and you get to see the things that are listed."
* A traveler said: "Trip was canceled - so when the tour contacted me directly, I asked if there were any tours that were going for our date. We ended up doing something very similar for 1/3 of them price. There are not enough tourists on the island for a lot of trips to be running."
* A traveler said: "Great service. Driver was waiting at arrivals with a sign and car was parked nearby. Really easy. Good driver and car."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fault less trip on a full day excursion and whats more pick up and drop off at apartments. The food on the boat was more than enough.It was also nice to see that they catered for the non meat eaters as well."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour for Photography lovers. You can learn a lot about the old city, discover some places where tourists never come and get many photo tips."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service! We arrived in Corfu on an internal flight from Athens. We were off the plane and out of the airport with our suitcases within 15 minutes! Our driver was ready and waiting for us. Lovely big vehicle to transport us to our hotel. Masks had to be worn of course, but this wasn't a problem. The drive was nice and we got to take in the scenery on our short trip to the hotel. Highly recommend these for transfers."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Our driver was amazing! Really friendly and helpful. Even waited for us to check in before he left. Would definitely recommend and we will use this service again without doubt. Thank you. X"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Corfu
- Things to do in Lefkada
- Things to do in Cephalonia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Katakolo
- Things to do in Saranda
- Things to do in Gjirokaster
- Things to do in Kalamata
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Crete
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast