Top India Tickets & Passes
249 results | All India Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good service, friendly and informative guide who also knew all the great photo locations. Very happy"
* A traveler said: "Taj Mahal tour was beyond all expectations. The local tour company provided us the best and personalized service"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out, our guide Razia was amazing. Took us on an adventure thru old Delhi, into the spice markets, up to the roof of some of the old buildings, drove around the streets in a tuk tuk. It was well worth it, highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We use it to visit 6 of 8 places for 2 consecutive day in Jaipur. First day we walk from our hotel visit the places in the city include city palace which not include in this ticket and evening shopped at local market. Next day we used our rental car with driver to the specified places outside the city. The ticket is valued and I reccommend who want to visit Jaipur."
* A traveler said: "Well worth putting in the long day to visit this incredible building. Plenty of time to see both the Taj and Fort."
* A traveler said: "This is a decent place to stay and relax for the travellers who have to wait for hours at the airport. Reasonable charges and personal attendants."
* A traveler said: "Driver waited punctually despite my flight delay. The only minor problem was a miscommunication of where to meet. I waited at the exit inside the airport whereas my driver was outside. No major issues otherwise."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. The driver had a comfortable car and drove well. Max is very helpful, he is always on call when you need him and will provide you with tips regarding attractions in the city. I would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Words cannot express how AMAZING our tour guides were!! Ali & Farid went above and beyond to make sure our tour was very special. Ali was the driver of our dreams and Farid had more knowledge on the Taj Mahal than any library! We are incredibly satisfied with our entire experience, from start to finish. We were well fed, kept, and protected. Not only were they on time, courteous, and very knowledgeable they were great people as well. Their gentle spirits, infinite patience and unlimited insight gave us an unforgettable experience in India. This was our first of many adventures with our new lifetime friends!!"
* A traveler said: "What a great day we had! The guides could have not been any nicer or better. They took great care of us. I never felt rushed and we had all the time we wanted for photos. Highly recommend the all inclusive package as it was very easy and convenient. Great lunch too! Well done."
* A traveler said: "This trip was awesome! our guide completely made it worthwhile. We went to the train station and were met by one guy and he snapped a picture of us and texted it to the guy in Agra. So, our actual guide picked us up and took us to all the sites and, of course, the Taj Mahal. what a great trip and our guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "The Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure) is a haven of rest in a very busy airport. The food and beverages provided were delicious and the seating was comfortable. A great experience at a very reasonable cost while waiting for a flight."
* A traveler said: "We visited the Taj Mahal with lo al guide Sameer who was very knowledgeable and took care of our every needs. It was a once in a lifetime experience and we were pleased with the outcome of this visit."
* A traveler said: "We chose this half day trip as it fitted our itinerary. A half day tour in Delhi is not ideal as the traffic is so hectic we spent 3 hours of our 5 and half hour trip in a car so I would recommend you chose a full day tour time permitting. Now the positive we were met at our hotel by our tour guide Jimmy and his driver. After a discussion with our guide we were offered a bespoke tour which included the Presidents Residence, India Gate, Raj Gnat and the best part was a 30 minute bicycle rickshaw ride around Old Delhi. This is a must as you get to see the real Delhi the sounds, smells and the hustle and bustle of daily life. Our experience was made all the better as we met probably the best tour guide in the world Mr Jimmy Sharma. He was clear, concise and extremely knowledgeable with a few jokes thrown in. Thank you for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Great little tour to finish off my visit to India. The driver Mr Sandeep was the best and listened to my every request and modified the schedule to meet my needs. The 5 star hotels were great and the guides were exceptional with Mr Rashid in Agra making the Taj Mahal visit tremendous. Overall a 5 star experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect. Driver was there on time, we kept the schedule. Organisation was good, operator spoke english well, he was supportive and at service all the time for any inquiries. The Taj Mahal and Agra fort have a very special atmosphere, worth seeing at least once in a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Very professionally run and well organised. The itinerary was amended as per our requirement. Our driver was superb. All the guides were fantastic particularly Guptaji in Agra. I would thoroughly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Hussain was an excellent tour guide. He made the tours - especially the Taj Mahal - into a show of storytelling. My favorite part is how he first has you gaze upon the Taj. What a treat!!!"
* A traveler said: "Suneil did a fantastic job showing us Old and New Delhi. Took time out to take group shots for us and was externally informative. I highly recommend his tour!"
* A traveler said: "Prakesh was our guide for our full day shopping tour and it EXCEEDED our expectations! First, Akash contacted us prior to our arrival confirming our tour and inquired about any particular establishments we wanted to visit/any specialty shops of interest. I asked them to plan a variety of shops that is unique to India. We went to a variety of shops but our FAVORITE was the textile merchant where we purchased custom made BEAUTIFUL suits, jackets and winter coat with quality stitching, sizing to perfection and GREAT PRICES! So if you are still searching for a shopping tour, STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW and book your tour with PRAKESH AND ASK FOR DRIVER, KISHORE! Kishore was an excellent and very safe driver! THANK YOU PRAKESH, KISHORE AND AKASH for making our tour one of our most memorable and FAVORITE TOURS during our visit to New Delhi! FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Scott and Faith from TAMPA, FLORIDA!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Paradesi Synagogue and Jew Town
- Sri Jnanakshi Rajarajeshwari Temple
- Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)
- Fashion Street
- Aquatica Water Park
- Karla Caves
- George Town
- Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain
- Sabarmati Ashram
- Ragigudda Sri Prasanna Anjaneya Temple
- Mubarak Mahal (Welcome Palace)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS)
- Mani Bhavan Gandhi Sangrahalaya
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple
- Dhamek Stupa
- Worlds of Wonder
- Jama Masjid (Masjid e Jahan Numa)
- Crawford Market (Matahma Jyotiba Phule Market)
- Things to do in New Delhi
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Mumbai
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Chennai
- Things to do in Agra
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Thanjavur
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Nepal
- Things to do in Pakistan
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
- Things to do in Maharashtra