Top Illinois Bus Tours
43 results | All Illinois Tours
* A traveler said: "Convenient, clean, freindly. Actors giving the commentary were a little too cute for our taste. Pointing out landmarks, history and telling about a city doesn't have to be cutesy."
* A traveler said: "Best City overview. Nice to be on a smaller vehicle. Our guide was kind, helpful and informative. I highly recommend this tour. Also if you are upto it, start with this and add the river tour it's worth the ride. Also they pick up from many of the major hotels."
* A traveler said: "Liked it all. Second time we’ve went on the tour. Would tell anybody to go and it’s very interesting!"
* A traveler said: "Katie was very informative and entertaining. Enjoyed seeing the neighborhoods we went through and many restaurants."
* A traveler said: "This was a beautiful tour! The Chicago architecture is stunning and seeing it on on a boat was lots of fun."
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing. She gave us a lot of information in a capivating and entertaining manner. We thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was very professional, awesome tour to do, be sure to have Stephan as a guide, was afraid the tour being too long for us but he made the tour very interesting and fun! Good job!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience you can see the whole Chicago skyline I would do it again bring your love one with you they’ll love it!"
* A traveler said: "This was definitely the highlight of my stay in Chicago! The views from the river and from Lake Michigan are breathtaking. Joe, our tour guide was interesting and funny. And even provided me with the best places to go get traditional Chicago Pizza and hot dogs."
* A traveler said: "Batman,our server was the best! Made our night enjoyable! The Hurricane drinks were out of this world!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun. Chloe did a great job showing us all the spooky sights. Very informative and informational."
* A traveler said: "How bright everything was lit up,beautiful scenery,oh my God,I have wonderful pictures to share with my grandchildren"
* A traveler said: "Learned a lot about the pizza scene in Chicago from our tour guide, James. It was a very entertaining and fun time. Lots of delicious pizza, you won’t leave hungry."
* A traveler said: "So fun! The River architecture boat tour was my favorite. We saw the Field Museum as well and it took a whole day to attempt to see it all"
* A traveler said: "We loved how knowledgeable our tour guide was. He had so much information about the city. We really enjoyed driving around the city."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a great experience with Big Bus. The tour guide was phenomenal. I highly recommended. We did the night tour."
* A traveler said: "Touring Downtown Chicago was an exciting experience for me since this was my first ever visit! We had an excellent tour guide who was very comical and knowledgeable about the city!!! I"
* A traveler said: "Made a couple friends on tour from Chile and Arkansas we grouped up and continued to other breweries after tour together we had a great time learning about breweries. Driver was very informational and nice."
* A traveler said: "I booked this tour for my team from India and they absolutely loved visiting the sites and walking in the snow some of the visitors had never seen snow before and were excited to have that experience. Thanks Viator! Jan|Downers Grove, IL"
* A traveler said: "Willis Tower & Architectural River Cruise Tours were my favorites! Tour Guides seemed very knowledgeable! Awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was very informative and a fun tour guide. Getting to meet the business owners and hear their stories and passion for pizza was an extra special treat. Learning interesting facts about Chicago on the bus ride was great as well. All four pizzas were delicious and different styles. Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Steve, was AMAZING!! Very knowledgeable and friendly! Steve was very accommodating and made us feel so comfortable, it was like visiting a friend I’ve always known! If you’re ever in Chicago and want to take a tour of the City, I definitely recommend Steve as your tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Lauren was amazing. She shared so much history with us and we covered a great deal of ground in 3 hours. Our weather wasn't great that day, but Lauren still made sure we got to see some of the most beautiful buildings in the city. Great experience overall, and would do it again."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Biograph Theater
- Chicago Lakefront Trail
- Hyde Park
- Volo Auto Museum
- House of Blues
- Wrigley Building
- Marquette Building
- Harold Washington Library Center (Chicago Public Library)
- Second City
- Soldier Field
- Chicago Temple
- Marina City
- Lincoln Park Conservatory
- Hard Rock Cafe Chicago
- Chicago Loop
- Northerly Island
- Chicago Picasso (The Picasso)
- Chicago Botanic Garden
- Chicago Theatre
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Louisiana