Top Île-de-France Obstacle Courses
15 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "Beautiful, elegant, romantic, absolutely perfect .The staff were lovely and meal was delicious, views were beautiful and the boat was classy and perfect."
* A traveler said: "Wow! We had the best timw on our tour with the amazing Addie. Not only was she filled with extensive knowledge of our destinations, she had great stories to keep us entertained. She is probably one of the best guides I have ever had!"
* A traveler said: "We chose not to get the dinner so cannot rate the food or service. We did get up to dance before the show started. This encouraged large numbers of people (not just couples) to join us. That was fun. Show was good but would not attend again."
* A traveler said: "The food and unique view off the sights in Paris is an unforgettable experience that I can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "We saw so much and got so much information. What a fabulous way to show my husband my favorite city! You get a great tour and yummy macaroons and coffee during a break! Would certainly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "In spite of a local strike by metro, bus and other transportation workers, our car and driver picked us up on time and got us to the station faster than expected."
* A traveler said: "The food was excellent! They were not shy with the white wine pours on top of red wine bottle that came with the meal! So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great double - an hours boat cruise past Notre Dame and other sites such as pont neuf, and the Louvre Palace. Next to the Arc de Triomphe, and the stairs were a stiff climb but manageable, and well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very personable and had a good sense of humor. Also, he was right there when we arrived."
* A traveler said: "Guide was great, was an informative tour that hit the highlights of the museum and allowed time on your own to explore."
* A traveler said: "This tour was an absolute pleasure. The garden and house are exquisite, and our guide, Fabio, enjoyed showing them off. Fabio was personable and very attentive. It was overall a very enjoyable day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stade de France
- Musée de la Musique
- Hotel de Ville
- Avenue des Champs-Élysées
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Air and Space Museum
- Mundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)
- Petit Palais
- Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)
- Grand Trianon
- Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)
- Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)
- Musee Delacroix
- Pont Alexandre III
- La Seine Musicale
- Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace