Top Île-de-France Classes & Workshops
99 results | All Île-de-France Tours
* A traveler said: "i am sure this was a very worth while experience. When we left to take the metro, there was a transportation strike in Paris. The metro had limited service and we had problems connecting. we were going to be over 30 minutes late so we just didnt go. I am sure it was very nice."
* A traveler said: "My 17 yr old daughter and I attended this workshop on a recent mother/daughter trip to Paris and had a fantastic experience. It was just her and I during the session along with our seamstress and fashion consultant/interpreter, as needed. The workshop itself is in the hear of Paris and was super fun and whimsical, and the staff was very attentive and helpful. And we both adore our new, custom denim jackets that we created! Would absolutely do it again and recommend it to others!"
* A traveler said: "This was a my second time in a few years doing this experience. I think it is one of the most fantastic experiences offered in Paris. The host is warm, personable, knowledgeable and friendly. She takes you through her background and explains everything clearly. She gives you the freedom to create and enjoy the experience of making a custom scent and is there to help you analyze the final result which is most pleasing to you She has a passion for her workshop and this is evident Her enthusiasm is wonderful and this one of the reasons I took this workshop for the second time"
* A traveler said: "This was such a special treat for my kids. The staff were so pleasant and informative about how to make perfume. My children were delighted with the perfume that they created. They loved decorating the perfume bottles. Overall, it was a nice activity in a lovely atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I were traveling with my elderly father in Paris and realized the hop on buses wouldn't work for him. We instead booked this tour for our final night and it was perfect! Our driver was very knowledgeable, took our photos at the monuments and took us to see many places we had not yet seen. The champagne also helped!"
* A traveler said: "In spite of a local strike by metro, bus and other transportation workers, our car and driver picked us up on time and got us to the station faster than expected."
* A traveler said: "This tour has been the best part of my vacation. My guide was charming , and I recommend it to anyone how wants to experience Paris in the most fun way. Betsy Matthes"
* A traveler said: "Soo fun! Service was excellent. Beautiful. Impressive costumes. Excellent show. More than satisfied."
* A traveler said: "This was one of our favorite Paris experiences! The service was so wonderful and we learned more than we even thought about making perfume. The class was very small and intimate and they sat with us and helped us make our perfect blend and gave suggestions if we asked. And they save your personal blend so you can re-order your perfume. Anyone going to Paris has book this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very personable and had a good sense of humor. Also, he was right there when we arrived."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience in Paris would highly recommend this tour we only had one full day and we went all over the place with this guy was an enjoyable experience"
* A traveler said: "The driver showed up early, helped with luggage, drove safely, got us to the airport in plenty of time. What else could you ask for?"
* A traveler said: "Florent gave us a birds eye view of the huge St Ouen flea market. It was an interesting and informative tour."
* A traveler said: "This proved to be the highlight of our Paris short stay trip. The driver Bernard was friendly, knowable and gave us a wonderful 2 hours tour of Paris."
* A traveler said: "My imagination ran wild about what to do before I arrived. The art of conversation and jewelry making is combined to help you explore your creative path. Don’t worry there is a master similar to a master chef at a top Paris restaurant there to guide you"
* A traveler said: "We saw so much and got so much information. What a fabulous way to show my husband my favorite city! You get a great tour and yummy macaroons and coffee during a break! Would certainly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We learned a lot about cooking and French culture in Frederic’s class. He was a joy to learn from with his authentic positive attitude and jokes while keeping everyone involved and entertained."
* A traveler said: "Chef Fred was incredible helpful, funny and so great at his job. He explained things so I even understood more about cooking a meal. Just loved the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "We had the BEST time in this class! And Florence was an amazing teacher. We enjoyed this class more than the 2 tours we had attended earlier in the week."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed learning some of Chef Didier's secret tips for baking baguettes and croissants when I return to Washington, DC. The history of croissants was very informative. I really hope he offers other classes (macaron, etc) in the fall/winter which is when I plan to return to Paris for a long weekend."
* A traveler said: "This cooking class was really fun and easy to follow. Had a really good time. The final products were delicious."
* A traveler said: "Julie, our pastry chef was amazing!! I highly recommend this pastry course. It was a fun and very informative for both me and my husband. We also got to take home everything we baked. I will enroll again next time when I’m in Paris."
* A traveler said: "So glad I took this class. I met terrific people, and Marthe does a great job demystifying making macarons."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 13th Arrondissement
- Les Halles
- Cluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles)
- Caveau de la Huchette
- Le Manoir de Paris
- Grand Canal
- ZooSafari et Chateau de Thoiry
- Clos Montmartre
- Théatre Édouard VII
- Musée des Plans-Reliefs
- Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)
- Rodin Museum (Musée Rodin)
- Palais Royal
- Palais Bourbon
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Buttes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)
- 7th Arrondissement
- Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in Burgundy
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Alsace