Top Idaho Outdoor Activities
29 results | All Idaho Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gabrielle was super terrific and took us to the spot right on. We are now more informed about Twin Falls. We strongly recommend this tour and the guide when visiting this place."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Lonny was very personable, she was knowledgeable, proficient and calming. Not only did she do an exceptional job at rafting, but she prepared and served a nice lunch, assured that everyone felt included and brightened the day with her update and kind demeanor. We will be coming back to Riggins with the whole family to take another rafting adventure. Thank you very much for a memorable day."
* A traveler said: "Scott was the most knowledgeable tour guide, he found all the wildlife on our bucket list we wanted to see. Great lunch and all around awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time during our 1-day rating trip in Idaho. It's perfect for all skill levels and was a fun way to experience the rapids. Our guide (Steve) was a lot of fun to hang out with and did a great job guiding us through the white water. For lunch, Steve made us brats and burgers with an avocado bean salad, cookies and chips. It was a delicious and a pleasant improvement from what you typically get on river trips."
* A traveler said: "A must-do to experience the true beauty of the Idaho Forest. Our guide went far enough ahead so that we weren't eating his dust which allowed us to travel at our own speed and you can hit your bounces as slow or as fast as you want. He was very careful to stop at the forks in the road so that we didn't follow the wrong path . He was always within sight if there was a extremely rugged area that we wanted to slow down. So much fun so awesome nature"
* A traveler said: "Spencer is a wonderful young man and an excellent tour guide. It was a very long day and long drive to and from Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Idaho Falls area. Spencer made it a very enjoyable day and time just flew by! We had wonderful conversations with Spencer during the long drive. He was always able to answer all our questions about the area and give us information on everything we were seeing. Unfortunately for us, the Potato Museum is currently not open yet on Sundays but we still stop by for a photo op. Shoshone Falls is absolutely beautiful and Craters of the Moon is such a cool place to visit. Spencer was great about stopping anywhere we wanted to for photos and also being the photographer. All in all we had a lovely day out!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Boise
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Montana
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Jackson Hole
- Things to do in Grand Teton National Park
- Things to do in Yellowstone National Park
- Things to do in Bozeman
- Things to do in Salt Lake City
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta