Top Ibiza On the Water
82 results | All Ibiza Tours
* A traveler said: "Definitely more crowded than expected, but had a great time. Staff was great - we particularly enjoyed docking in the middle of the ocean and swimming - this was arguably better than the crowded beaches."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and victor was also a very sweet gentleman Perfect w friends and family Also got a snack and drink"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip exceeded our expectations! The crew were fantastic, lots of space on the boat for everyone to enjoy and lots of chances to explore off the boat and swim."
* A traveler said: "Lovely staff......lots to drink....nice music....perfect trip..... Suitable fom 1 to 99 years. The most beautiful places are visited and you get reminded to keep them like this."
* A traveler said: "Cala Bassa was beautiful! The swim stop was so much fun with slides, paddle boards and jumping off the boat! Cala Comte had the most beautiful restaurants for you to sit in and enjoy while the sun went down. The boat stopped in the perfect location to watch the sunset and played great music all day to match the mood! Staff were all super friendly and the bottomless drinks kept flowing! Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere. Crew with a positive vibe. Beautiful sunset and sea line!! Recommend. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant day. If you like sailing, wonderful hosts, great music, chilling Ibiza style than this is for you. Loved every minute, can't wait to go again."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful day out. After going to ibiza for 18 years this was one thing I had always wanted to experience.( even if half our party lost their sea legs as soon as we got on the boat) Jose was a brilliant and patient skipper. thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "The best team is with you and you will have a great day! Nice short break on the sea to go in the water. We would do it again"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. The tour guide was very friendly and showed us some nice places. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Diego was excellent and we had a fantastic tour. 6 of my family members went on the Catamaran, hopping across the Ibiza coastline. Diego was an excellent captain and really helpful. Would recommend to anybody..."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic with lots of interesting information on Ibiza Town. We particularly enjoyed the cultural and historical background on the Island."
* A traveler said: "Unlimited sangria!! It’s a family owned business- they’re kids are adorable and the trip was a lot of fun. You’ll get to do water activities for about an hour (if the waters are calm) and they have a photographer on board as well. The beaches you’ll see are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Diego was an excellent captain of a lovely boat. It was very spacious and comfortable for a group of 7."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with nice and friendly tour guides and amazing atmosphere and locations. Enjoyed it so much"
* A traveler said: "We had a unforgetable day with a great Katamaran and the very kind and helpful Skipper Constantin. We had an upgrade for a bigger boat with a 6m sofa and it was the best decision. Constantin anchored always at the blueest and turquoisest place in the front row. We will come back again! Thanks Constantin for that great day! Will never forget! Best Lola&co"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, very friendly guide! We enjoyed our trip. We booked the 3 hours beach hopping. Hsdhds"
* A traveler said: "It will be an incredible excursion paddle surf in the afternoon and I will see different things from the island, the professors will be incredible and they will repeat again!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience..we couldn’t have had a better day! Thank you, Manu. We certainly would recommend this experience to anyone looking to have an unforgettable day."
* A traveler said: "A unique experience ! A breathtaking view with a very friendly atmosphere loaded with good vibes ✨ The yoga session was great, everything was perfect ! Thanks to the team 🙏🏼"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Airboat Tours
- Boat Rentals
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia