Top Hurghada Cultural Tours
496 results | All Hurghada Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic daytrip to Luxor. Pick up from Hurghada was around 4.40 am and we got back around 9.30pm. Said was our guide who was extremely knowledgeable. We also had the Nile boat trip which you have to pay separately - 10 euros per person. The sights are amazing, we were glad we took this trip."
* A traveler said: "In general all are good. It was a memorable experience all the crew are very accommodating and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Everything was wonderful. Team, diving instructor weather, weather, lunch, diving and the underwater world."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed every moment of this trip. We were picked up at our hotel and taken to the boat. The boat was clean and we enjoyed the cool breeze under shade at the top of the boat. We were lucky to see the dolphins and the snorkeling place was unbelievable. All the staff was fantastic. Lunch was good."
* A traveler said: "Great value trip, some really good snorkelling sites. Dolphins swimming is weather permitting but to be expected in February. Food is excellent and the crew are very accommodating and good fun. Would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Long but very interesting experience and adventure through the ancient history. I fully recommand this trip. Our ageny guide Mr Ahmed was very kind and he arrange for everything we need it at any time during the trip, just to feel confortable. So 10/10 for him. He really gave his interest for a very pleasant and safe trip. Thanks for the experience 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip at a great price. I have no complaints. The snorkelling was fantastic, the water is crystal clear and there is marine life everywhere."
* A traveler said: "Well worth it, full on day and tiring but brilliant guide Sheriff and drivers Abdul and friend. Good time and plenty of photo opportunities. Would reccommend"
* A traveler said: "Two days after visiting Cairo this was a second trip within one week wirh this agency. Perfectly organized program with its nice and friendly crew!!! We couldn't imagine to see so many attractions within one day, especialy not for that price. We also took a boat trip to Banana island and it was fun. Thanks to Mohammed & Co we really enjoyed this unforgetable day a lot! Highly recomendable!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip . Everything was amazing . Especially abdurahman , he is very helpful . I swear without him i would never go snorkling as i have phobia to sea water ."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place to visit, easy booking process , confirmation was received immediately and operator representative reached me on WhatsApp to coordinate meeting point, boat was nice but some delays happened at the beginning due to technical issues, guide handled the situation by changing the order of activities, friendly staff, would suggest new snorkeling tools and better quality of lunch. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Was a fantastic day ...was picked from my hotel and brought back. The crew on the boat were helpful and the food was good..I would recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Honesty such a great company! Just make sure to tell them exactly what you want from the beginning. What kind of pictures, how comfortable you are on a horse, what you want to see and do, etc. and they will do their best to accommodate for you. I’m picky and I loved their hospitality and willingness to make sure you’re happy. 5 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Unfortunately couldn‘t swim with dolphins, because they were to many boats on that day but at least we saw them from the boat. Happens when the animals live in open water. Always a matter of luck. We did see sting rays and had a great snorkeling trip and trip to an island with Ahmed who is a great guy"
* A traveler said: "The most amazing experience and the tour guide looks after you really well! This is a tour you must not miss out on!"
* A traveler said: "A greatful experience! It's a all day tour (23h from movenpick hotel). There are some things that are not included on tour so you have to pay extra, but the tour was amazing! We loved our guide (Tarab - i think that's the way we written). Loved the piramids and the museum! The boat expirience by the Nilo was refreshing and fun! We advise you to do it! Thanks for the lovely day!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Sharm el Sheikh
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Aswan
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera