Top Huatulco Shopping Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
Private Sightseeing Tours
Ports of Call Tours
Cruises & Sailing
3 results | All Huatulco Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Huatulco on a half-day tour that includes a mezcal tasting and visit to Bocana Beach. Take in the views from several overlooks around Huatulco, see the picturesque church in La Crucecita, and stop into a mezcal shop for a sample of their wares. You’ll also have time to stroll around the plaza and browse the handicraft vendors before drop-off at your hotel.
Explore Huatulco with a dedicated guide on this half-day private tour. You’ll enjoy personalized attention and a flexible schedule, as well as all included transportation, as you take in the sights at your own pace. Check out La Bocana Beach, where the river meets the ocean, as well as a local mezcal factory for a tasting and some of the downtown shops to browse for souvenirs.
● Trying authentic cuisine in the town plaza ● Enjoying the coastline like a local ● Visiting the region’s most important historical areas ● Securing souvenirs for your loved ones ● Capturing amazing photographs of beautiful nature
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Shopping Tours in Huatulco?
The best Shopping Tours in Huatulco according to Viator travelers are:
What Shopping Tours in Huatulco are taking additional safety precautions?
These Huatulco experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Shopping Tours in Huatulco are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Huatulco may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Chachacual Bay
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano)