Top Huatulco Nature and Wildlife Tours
38 results | All Huatulco Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion and the guide Jose and his boat crew were very friendly, courteous and patient with all the quests. Only setback was the restaurant Gran Cameron didn't meet up our expectations but otherwise decent and great serving staff."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Carlos was fantastic. Knowledgeable, attentive. This was a great day. We learned so much about each place we stopped. Carlos gave us great detail on plants animals birds and culture."
* A traveler said: "Viator operator was waiting with sign outside the airport. He was exceptional and very friendly. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Our driver was so very helpful. Spoke great English and was very friendly! We gave him a great tip!"
* A traveler said: "Alberto was the best tour guide you could ask for. He is very intelligent and a great ambassador for his home. He was patient, answered all questions and was very accommodating to his clients. He is licensed and very professional yet personable. We had a great day!"
* A traveler said: "This class was great. A highlight of our trip. Fun and engaging. The small group size made it very intimate and everyone was able to get involved. Everything we made was delicious and we can't wait to replicate the recipes at home. Thank you, Jane!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to meet our driver. He was waiting for us when we got through customs. We arrived to our hotel in 20 minutes. He also gave us a history lesson of the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. On time. Friendly driver. After booking, a few days before the service I was contacted to confirm the service and check my arrival time and number of passengers."
* A traveler said: "This is an original adventure with an experienced nature guide who Taylor’s the experience egg nice to your physical ability as you go."
* A traveler said: "What a truly remarkable experience. Our driver Ramiro Alderete was very friendly, courteous, and informative to and from the turtle farm. At the turtle farm the staff was also very friendly, courteous and our guide Flora was very informative and patient with us handling the release of baby Gulfina turtles back to sea. My wife and I were very lucky to have released over 40 baby Gulfina turtles."
* A traveler said: "What a great day!!! It was a day of one highlight after another. Dolphins. Snorkeling. Day on the water. Amazing lunch. It could not have been better!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great time. It was cloudy so no sunrise but beautiful and very fun. A nice snack of fresh fruit,coffee, and cookies was provided. The guides were knowledgeable and very informative we felt safe in the water. It was great. I will do it again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tours
- Nature Parks
- Wildlife Encounters
- Wildlife Watching
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Copalita Ecological Park and Ruins (Parque Eco Arqueológico Copalita)
- Chachacual Bay
- Zipolite Beach (Playa Zipolite)
- Mexican Turtle Center (Centro Mexicano de la Tortuga)
- Copalita River (Río Copalita)
- Huatulco National Park (Parque Nacional Huatulco)
- Órgano Bay (Bahía Órgano)
- Playa La Entrega (La Entrega Bay)