Top Huatulco Food & Drink
29 results | All Huatulco Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent excursion and the guide Jose and his boat crew were very friendly, courteous and patient with all the quests. Only setback was the restaurant Gran Cameron didn't meet up our expectations but otherwise decent and great serving staff."
* A traveler said: "This class was great. A highlight of our trip. Fun and engaging. The small group size made it very intimate and everyone was able to get involved. Everything we made was delicious and we can't wait to replicate the recipes at home. Thank you, Jane!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful!! Our driver was so very helpful. Spoke great English and was very friendly! We gave him a great tip!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Carlos was fantastic. Knowledgeable, attentive. This was a great day. We learned so much about each place we stopped. Carlos gave us great detail on plants animals birds and culture."
* A traveler said: "Viator operator was waiting with sign outside the airport. He was exceptional and very friendly. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Alberto was the best tour guide you could ask for. He is very intelligent and a great ambassador for his home. He was patient, answered all questions and was very accommodating to his clients. He is licensed and very professional yet personable. We had a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Very easy to meet our driver. He was waiting for us when we got through customs. We arrived to our hotel in 20 minutes. He also gave us a history lesson of the area."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. On time. Friendly driver. After booking, a few days before the service I was contacted to confirm the service and check my arrival time and number of passengers."
* A traveler said: "This is a great family tour. My parents, my adult kids, my sister as well as my 11 year old niece did this all day tour. There is something for everyone. Our guide, Jaime was wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and charismatic. We had an incredible time!!"
* A traveler said: "My guide was so knowledgeable about the history and culture. The drive up in to the mountains was breathtaking. I learned about coffee plantations or Fincas and had the chance to meet the owner. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A must do! Alberto our guide is certified and biologist by background. He is very proud to explain the biodiversity of Huatulco and how this world class gourmet coffee comes to be. And he is supporting the local people by bringing you to Doña Alfonsina who plants, grows, picks, and roasts this coffee. Unlike any other experience. The Sierra Madre setting is unbelievable and the coffee out of this world. So happy to have met these people and see a glimpse into their artesanal work and passions. The breakfast option after the coffee plantation tour was also stellar! Muchas gracias!!!!"