Top Hua Hin Food Tours
27 results | All Hua Hin Tours
* A traveler said: "Very professionally run, walk through the markets was informative, facilities for cooking were excellent, recipe book and hands on cooking were fun."
* A traveler said: "Most informative tour. We ate things we would never have dreamt of trying if Cream hadn’t suggested them and told us what they were. We thoroughly enjoyed the evening. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Belle is a good tour guide and very knowledgeable with locals. She brought us to some hidden place that not normal route can find."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
* A traveler said: "This was a great half day tour. Going in the morning we beat the crowds. Our guide was very knowledgeable and may the morning very interesting. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Trip to floating markets and bridge on the river Kwai was very good guide was very nice and helpful it was also good that it was only a small group of people overall it was a very good day"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish, very good and informative tour guide excellent.. floating market, long boat excellent."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour. Combination of Floating Markets and the Bridge on River Kwai is just like hitting two birds with one stone. The guide Niko gave us good information of the places we visited."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast