Top Houston Historical Tours
30 results | All Houston Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "Great narration. Timely pickups and interesting 45 min dolphin watch that was fun. The captain was entertaining."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge of the escort was great. He really made the tour personable and inviting. I loved the way he was very detailed about the culture and history of Houston"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a small group of friends on our tour. It made it easier for me to take photos. Our guide was quite knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Best deal to visit many places in Houston. Didn't have to research for individual places to visit; 5 all-inclusive sites in one package. It was easy to use the mobile tickets at each place we visited. We loved the Space Center; enjoyed the Zoo; and had a blast at the Boardwalk. Museums were interesting."
* A traveler said: "NASA was a joy to visit mid-week in February! Our driver pointed out interesting sites and told many stories. The time went quickly! They willingly let us change our drop off site. Fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "A lot to learn and fun even for kids I took my kids and they loved it the dinosaur fósil are were awesome"
* A traveler said: "The coupke that guide us were the best. They make us see Houston so close and understand every building and spout in the city alive. Because they explain to us what they where, the process they went trough. After the 1 hr and 30 min going around Houston the xity came alive and friendly."
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing the highlights of the city and the Blue Tram tour at NASA was amazing! I highly recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Was excellent. Informative. Tram ride was great. Staff great learned so much about the space history"
* A traveler said: "I absolutely loved this tour experience! I did it for my birthday and I'm so happy I did. It was so much fun, we had a wide selection of foods, and the guide, Christine, was great. She was sweet, down to earth, and knowledgeable. It's definitely a good amount of food. I was so stuffed by the end I couldn't finish certain dishes. I really liked 6 out of 8 of the dishes which I think is a good proportion considering everything was a surprise. I think everyone's least favorite was the last dessert, but it was okay because we had so much yummy food before then. I highly recommend the tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was great!! Maybe would be great if the route can be marked in google maps to follow it in carplay"
* A traveler said: "Jeff did a great job telling stories and interacting with the group! We learned a lot about Houston, and even found places we want to go back and try."
* A traveler said: "Samantha was extremely knowledgeable about the bars and nearby attractions for us outsiders. She also made sure to let us know how to get back to where we started. She was also very engaging using the scream and reply."
* A traveler said: "The driver was wonderful. We learned a lot about Houston’s history. The bats were a nice touch. All of us would take the tour again if Greg was our guide."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on our small group tour. It ended up just being us and the tour was great! Saw so many things we would have never seen by ourselves. The small group aspect was so nice because we were able to stay at some places longer and others shorter depending on our interests. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "We found the whole excursion a very enjoyable experience. Our guide had an excellent sense of humidity and made the tour an interesting and informative time. We have no hesitation in recommending 5 stars to our guide"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Houston Museum of Natural Science
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Holocaust Museum Houston
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Tranquility Park
- Sam Houston Park
- The Health Museum
- Houston City Hall
- Houston Theater District
- Tanger Outlets
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- JPMorgan Chase Tower
- Downtown Tunnels
- Houston Zoo
- Minute Maid Park
- Wells Fargo Plaza
- Market Square Park
- Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Tennessee