Top Hopkins Outdoor Activities
57 results | All Hopkins Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a blast riding the river rock slides down from the waterfall and hiking thru the jungle. Our guide was helpful, fun and provided a great experience... not to mention an amazing lunch!!"
* A traveler said: "Fun, excitment and beauty... Great guides who were very saftey minded. The views were incredible and the guides were extrremly kind and gracious."
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible, definitely one of the best that we had in Belize! The zip lining was very fun and we felt completely safe the entire time. Our guides Carlos and Sandy were great and very funny and very knowledgeable about plants and insects in the jungle and their medicinal uses. On the way Carlos would stop us and let us try different plants that were edible and would then tell us their medical uses. They even cracked open a young coconut so we could try it. The jungle was absolutely gorgeous. The waterfall rappelling was a lot harder than we thought it would be, but they were great at guiding us and it was still a very fun experience."
* A traveler said: "Never had a tour operator work so hard to make things happen. The day we were scheduled the seas were rough and considered unsafe for both the boat & snorkeling. They had to cancel. I explained that this was the tour of our Belize trip that my wife was looking forward the most and that the next day was our last day in Belize. The weather calmed down a bit but not perfect, but safe. When we got out to the reef area, they asked what our level was. My wife is beyond an expert swimmer, myself... way down on the skill scale. Marvin, the boat captain, started us out on a little easier swim. Our Guide Jeff, took us around the reef and pointed out interesting parts of the reef. Did not realize how time flew by. we were out for 50 minutes. We moved to deeper waters where we saw bigger and more interesting coral and saw rays, barracudas and a myriad of tropical fish. Another 30+ minute swim. Meanwhile the guide stayed close to make sure we (me) were safe (there was a little current) and that we were enjoying our swim. I'm not sure if it was the 50 minute swim or they picked the perfect pineapple for a trip to the research island for a break but it was one of the best we had. Marvin & Jeff... Great job!!! Thanks..."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour of the Monkey River and surrounding jungle. The tour guide was a local native who was born and raised right at the mouth of the river. He shared a lot about of what we were seeing and was extremely knowledgeable about all the wildlife. He was very personable and shared plenty of stories about growing up on the river. We saw so much we would have missed without him to point it out... bats, hummingbird nests, crocodiles, iguanas and of course, the howler monkeys. We got out of the boat and he took us into the jungle where he narrated even more about their habitat. He was an expert at getting them to howl, quite an experience. My biggest caution, take plenty of bug spray and if possible, wear long pants and protective clothing! We used the repellent wipes and they don't work as well."
* A traveler said: "We had wonderful experience with our driver Greg who arrived on time at our hotel. A beautiful and informative dtive along the Hummingbird Hwy. Our tour guide Edar was very personable and knowledgeable of the Xuantunich Ruin site and archeological excavations. We had a delicious lunch and enjoyed a swim in the Inland Blue Hole on our trip back . Very nice day overall!"
* A traveler said: "All the tour guide was amazing and our driver was amazing also. Never had a tour as memorable as this one"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands