Top Hopkins Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Classes & Workshops
Art & Culture
1 result | All Hopkins Tours
Sort by: Featured
Follow our indigenous musicians and dancers as they lead you through a traditional music master piece that is surely going to have you off your feet and grooving to the beat. Sing our melodious songs surely to warm your heart and lift up your spirit and move your feet and hips to the upbeat rhythm of the Garifuna Drums as your worries disappear into a world of happiness and joy. You will surely enjoy every minute listening to various traditional beats such as the Gunjai,Paranda, Punta ,Chumba. If Prince Harry enjoyed it;I'm sure you will too.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Hopkins are taking additional safety precautions?
These Hopkins experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Active & Outdoor Classes in Hopkins are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Hopkins may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands