Tahune Forest AirWalk Tours and Activities
Situated on the edge of 1.6 million hectares of World Heritage Listed woodland, the Tahune AirWalk overlooks the Huon River, offering an aerial view of Tasmania’s southern forests. The treetop walkway is a steel structure that’s as high as 45 meters in places.
There are a number of paths to the AirWalk, all of which are clearly signposted. The Swinging Bridges Track features two steel cable foot-bridges that cross both the Huon and Picton Rivers. This track is a loop circuit that will take you an hour or so to complete. Alternatively, the Huon Pine Walk is an easier 20-minute walk across flat ground and boardwalks.
For the more adventurous, the Eagle Hang Glider will be sure to get your heart rate up. It’s a 250-meter cable that glides over the Huon River, allowing you to reach speeds of up to 40 kilometers per hour.
Tours and Activities to Experience Tahune Forest AirWalk
Questions & Answers
- Mt. Wellington, Huon Valley and Tahune AirWalk Day Trip
- Hastings Caves, Huon Valley and Tahune AirWalk Day Tour from Hobart
- Mt Wellington and Tahune AirWalk Tour from Hobart with Roundtrip Port Transfer
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland