Since its opening to the public in 2011, the Saigon Skydeck has become one of the city’s best spots for soaking up scenic views. Upon entering the building, an elevator takes visitors to the observation deck in less than 35 seconds. The viewing area features interactive screens with information on various city landmarks, and the space often hosts local art exhibitions. While it’s possible to visit the tower independently, many night tours of Saigon include a visit to the Skydeck for a chance to see the city illuminated. Combine your Skydeck visit with a dinner cruise along the Saigon River, a food walking tour with a local, or a guided nighttime ride on a vintage Vespa.
Recent reviews from experiences in Ho Chi Minh City
Things to Know Before You Go
The Saigon Skydeck is popular with couples and photographers.
Book your tickets online to skip the line at the ticket office.
Don’t forget to bring your camera for photo ops from the top.
How to Get There
The Saigon Skydeck is located near the corner of Ho Tung Mau and Hai Trieu in the Central Business District. Get there by catching a taxi or moto.
When to Get There
The Saigon Skydeck is open daily throughout the year from 9:30am to 9:30pm. The hours just before and after sunset offer the best views of the city but tend to be the most crowded as well. Check the weather before your trip, and plan your visit on a clear day.
Bitexco Financial Tower
Besides the Saigon Skydeck, this skyscraper houses another attraction of interest. The Icon68 shopping center features several Vietnamese and international restaurants, a cinema, and a variety of high-end retailers.
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Bitexco Financial Tower
- Ho Chi Minh City Cruise Ports
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Vietnam Cookery Center
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Saigon Central Post Office
- Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)
- Tao Dan Park
- Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Cruising the Mekong Delta
- Ho Chi Minh City Water Puppets
- 3-Days in Ho Chi Minh City: Suggested Itineraries
- Vietnam War Tours
- How to Spend 3 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- Food Lover's Guide to Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam War History Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
- Mekong River Cruises from Ho Chi Minh City
- How to Spend 2 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- How to Spend 1 Day in Ho Chi Minh City
- Water Puppet Shows in Ho Chi Minh City