Top Hilton Head Island Shore Excursions
16 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, enjoyed seeing dolphins on our way to Daufuskie Island. The tour was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Interesting and fun food and drink tour. Would recommend. We sampled 5 types of food and was offered off menu items."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable and pleasant Interesting facts along the way by the captain. Very smooth sailing on the ferry"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Lisa this was an awesome tour thanks to you! Not only did we learn to drive a Segway we learned so much about the whole area! We love this place and will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing dolphin show,Sunset and very serene boat ride. Vagabond crew was very friendly. Must watch the beautiful dolphins!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, the pontoon was clean and safe, my family and I had a great experience on the water. Only issue I had was that the radio/Bluetooth didn’t work, but it wasn’t something but it wasn’t something we were to concerned about. Absolutely awesome we can wait until the next time."
* A traveler said: "We received good and friendly assistance prior to the boat ride and the trip itself was enjoyful and relaxing. Will definetaly do it again."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Jack was a great tour guide. Learned stuff and saw dolphins. Got soaked On our way back. Would do it again and again!"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "They explained and assisted. Have us a map and showed us how to manage everything for the beginning boaters."
* A traveler said: "Boat ride was relaxing and captain’s info during the ride was enjoyable. Boat was clean and staff were very friendly and approachable"
* A traveler said: "We all had a great experience with Capt Steve on his boat. We went deep sea fishing and he took us to a loaction that was guaranteed good fishing. Got a lot of bites and plenty of keepers. Capt Steve was very helpful for us beginners and very flexible. Absolutely recommend for any group."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services