Top Hilton Head Island Art & Culture
29 results | All Hilton Head Island Tours
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable guide, enjoyed seeing dolphins on our way to Daufuskie Island. The tour was very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly staff! Went above and beyond to make the trip enjoyable for all! It was wonderful weather and the scenery was lovely!"
* A traveler said: "A perfect day on the water and dolphins as promised! Brought my wife for a surprise dolphin cruise for her birthday and a day of being tourists in our own backyard. We live in Bluffton and saw things we hadn't discovered before."
* A traveler said: "Saw dolphins! Enjoyed tour guide and local knowledge! Made trip seem personal and casual..not programmed."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing. Enjoyed the crew and how they took care of their guess. I recommend this outing for anyone who is looking for a relaxing afternoon with the family."
* A traveler said: "Captain Dave was the best. He was very hospitable and knowledgeable of the history of the island. There was no waiting time for us. I would strongly recommend Viator to anyone who is looking for a great time on a private boat. May I also add that Amy stayed on the phone with me to ensure I got to the right pick up place. Now that’s service!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience. The boat was beautiful and so were the views. Capitan Paul and Kevin made sure everyone had a great time! This is a must do activity when you come to Hilton Head."
* A traveler said: "Sailing the afternoon away on “Knot the Office” was such a beautiful and fun experience!! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We saw lots and lots of dolphins! Kids loved it. 90 minute cruise was just the right length. The captain did a nice job narrating the cruise."
* A traveler said: "The Butterfly House was awesome but the history of the Museum and grounds really came to life when narrated by Carol. I enjoyed her knowledge, her enthusiasm and her patience. She made everything interesting and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great trip! We were 8 adults and 3 kids celebrating our father's 74th birthday with a sunset cruise around the Island. Devin was an amazing captain. She was super friendly and got along great with kids and adults. She made everyone feel safe and comfortable! It was hard to find a boat for our group size and this was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience! Sean was our guide & he was awesome! Highly recommend this kayak tour. Made our trip that much more fun.:)"
* A traveler said: "I loved Fillipe. He was truly a southern gentleman!! Even though he was a horse he wore his American colors proudly."
* A traveler said: "Bill was knowledgeable and fun. The tour is an hour and is a great way to get an overview of the history and area before exploring on your own"
* A traveler said: "It was very interesting learning the history of the town and all the different movies that were made there. Our tour guide Kevin was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "Angus and Courtney!! A delightful experience. She was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Definitely a must-do when visiting Beaufort!"
* A traveler said: "Fun time! Loved the ladies giving the tour! Would highly recommend for both children and adults…informative for all ages."
* A traveler said: "Joined Janet on her tour on August 23, 2021. She was very genuine and knowledgeable. She knows so much about Beaufort! Her tour was a joy!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Lisa this was an awesome tour thanks to you! Not only did we learn to drive a Segway we learned so much about the whole area! We love this place and will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour that was well organized, fascinating, and totally went above and beyond to help us enjoy the experience. Bill was knowledgeable, friendly, and super willing to answer questions and show us what we really wanted to see. So glad we did it!!"
* A traveler said: "We walked around the beautiful Beaufort city talking about the history of the town, heard ghost stories and walked around a cemetery, very fun night out for a date or just with friends."