Top Hervey Bay Art & Culture
14 results | All Hervey Bay Tours
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Excellent friendly Crew for a fantastic trip. Highly recommended. Would definitely do the trip again"
* A traveler said: "the tour was great from the start, very warm welcoming from the crew and the captain. great weather and even better saw a lot of whales. They were very active and put on a good show."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved our sunset cruise , the staff were amazing , the view was amazing and it was well and truly value for money !"
* A traveler said: "It was great! Definitely something to do when it is not whale watching season! Great crew, awesome beach activities, amazing food... and just a long enough morning boat trip! Will definitely do it again! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "staff were fantastic. 🐋 even better. food just kept coming lots of snacks. it was a great day and an enjoyable experience"
* A traveler said: "We saw many whales. They liased with other boats to find whales and took us there. The captain and crew made sure we didn’t miss out on anything. A good afternoon tea and nibbles later was provided. A great experience. A highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Seeing a huge amount of whales close up was amazing. The crew were very knowledgeable not only in finding the whales but also explaining everything about the whales and their behaviour."
* A traveler said: "The hole experience from the start to the end you could not fault. The staff were very knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "Our party of3 had such an enjoyable time stopping at all stations. The volunteer staff were amazing and very informative. Every station had something unique, we all enjoyed the wine and cheese tasting, at Dagun, coming away with a few very scrumptious cheeses, and the string orchestra was also a lovely touch. The weather was perfect so we could enjoy the views of the countryside as the beautiful steam train meandered through the valley. I would certainly recommend it as a great family days outing."
* A traveler said: "The Rattler ride was great enjoyable and the knowledge given us was great. Tasting plate and lunch was very tasty."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Northern Territory