Top Heraklion Travel & Transportation Services
59 results | All Heraklion Tours
* A traveler said: "Was very good expidrence. Guides were very knowligible and we saw a lot in One day. We saw Knossos, had pottery class,lunch in vilige was great."
* A traveler said: "Hello, I thinck Very very good excursions and guides... Its fantastics. Tank you vert mutch Virginie and Jacqueline"
* A traveler said: "Eddie the guide was fantastic. Informative, amusing, extremely helpful and patient. Got to see some of the real crete."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Our guides were excel Liam’s very friendly. They took us to many great places--we visited specialty shops, 2 wineries, bakery and an Awesome Taberna for a huge lunch, it was a great day and I would have been very hard pressed to find all of these places without a guide. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "What an incredible trip throughout Crete! It was amazing to visit some of the smaller Creten towns and receive such warm hospitality. The lunch with the group was excellent and I felt like we had a small family. Marinos was a great tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "I loved the whole day, so nice, wel done, the BBQ too!. Spinalonga, very, very interesting, you have to listen to the story of this island, super profesional lady. You have free time to walk around of Island, back to the boat. Beautiful vieuws over the sea!. Higly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great guide who was really building the program around our interests. Very knowledgeable and really nice person. The selected wineries were great as well as the restaurant. It was an all around very nice day"
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever, Pierre was spot on and knew not only about wines but the history of Crete. Then he took us to this magnificent restaurant where the chef paired or wines with the dishes."
* A traveler said: "Being an experienced scuba diver I wanted to take my inexperienced Nephew for his first Scuba experience. The team at AquaDive were very professional and knowledgable and made it a fantastic experience! I would highly recommend this as a starter experience."