Top Helsinki Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Helsinki Tours
Sort by: Featured
Explore Helsinki at your own pace and save money as you sightsee with the great-value Helsinki Card or Helsinki Card Region. Buy a 24-, 48- or 72-hour card and simply show your card to enjoy free public transport around the city (and in the whole metropolitan area with Helsinki Card Region), plus complimentary admission to many of top Helsinki museums and attractions, including Suomenlinna Sea Fortress or Amos Rex. Add a free audio city tour (limited timetable), a digital guidebook, plus valuable savings on tours, meals and other experiences, and it’s an excellent way to make the most of Helsinki.
Escape the city without the hassle of arranging transport, and explore one of Finland's top natural attractions in the company of a biologist guide who provides depth to your experience. In a small group, travel by commuter train and local bus into the heart of Nuuksio National Park where you embark upon a hike through the hilly landscape, through forest, and past small lakes. Includes Helsinki hotel pickup and drop-off.
Temppeliaukio Church will definitely leave you speechless! It is one of the world's most unique and beautiful church buildings. It is hewn right into a solid rock formation! Complete your experience with a self-guided tours sightseeing tour of Helsinki. This tour is available in the Lokimo app. It includes ready-to-go itinerary, GPS navigation, descriptions, tips and advices.
See Helsinki by land and sea on this combination tour. Explore the Finnish capital's highlights and landmarks aboard a hop-on hop-off bus, which gives you the freedom to disembark and look around at your leisure. Then, get a different perspective aboard a cruise that skirts the shoreline and gives views of the city skyline. Audio commentary provided on both portions of the tour.
Suomenlinna is a XVIII century fortress, which has seen more than a few power struggles between Finland, Sweden, and Russia and now hosts 6 museums. They present the history of Finland in a fun way. Enjoy a 30 minutes film about the sea fortress's colorful past. Complete your experience with a self-guided tours sightseeing tour of Helsinki. This tour is available in the Lokimo app. It includes ready-to-go itinerary, GPS navigation, descriptions, tips and advices.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Tickets & Passes in Helsinki?
The best Tickets & Passes in Helsinki according to Viator travelers are:
What Tickets & Passes in Helsinki are taking additional safety precautions?
These Helsinki experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Tickets & Passes in Helsinki are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Helsinki may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Port of Helsinki Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Museum of Technology (Tekniikan Museo) Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Senate Square (Senaatintori) Tours & Tickets
- Market Square (Kauppatori) Tours & Tickets
- Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki Tours & Tickets
- Finlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo) Tours & Tickets
- SEA LIFE® Helsinki Tours & Tickets
- Sibelius Monument Tours & Tickets
- Ehrensvärd Museum Tours & Tickets
- Urho Kekkonen Museum (Tamminiemi) Tours & Tickets
- Villa Gyllenberg Tours & Tickets
- Linnanmaki Amusement Park Tours & Tickets
- National Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo) Tours & Tickets
- Suomenlinna Toy Museum Tours & Tickets
- Amos Rex Tours & Tickets
- Seurasaari Open-Air Museum Tours & Tickets
- Finnish Museum of Photography Tours & Tickets
- Café Ursula Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Central Station Tours & Tickets
- Helsinki Swedish Theatre Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany