Top Helsinki City Tours
105 results | All Helsinki Tours
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were the only ones on the tour. The guide was brilliant; very informative. I’d highly recommend the tour as an introduction to pretty much everything you’d want to see in Helsinki. The city sights are all very ‘walkable’."
* A traveler said: "A really good day trip from Helsinki, well worth doing. The ferry crossings were straight forward and easy and the tour of the old town in Tallin was informative and thoroughly enjoyable. The Christmas markets to end the day in our free time were a highlight."
* A traveler said: "The trip was what you would expect - an easy bus tour around the city with a prerecorded audio. However, the bus was comfortable, the audio was relatively entertaining, and the people working on the bus were very nice. Hence the 5 stars - for what it is, it was a good tour."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this boat ride to anyone. For me it had the perfect duration. Friendly staff. Beautiful sights. Take a blanket in case there are chilly winds and sit at the upper deck. You might miss the audio tour, which might be quite interesting, but it is already worth your money to silently enjoy the water, sun and sights."
* A traveler said: "great tour! We tasted many of Finland's foods, learned about Finnish history and culture. Our tour guide, Artem, was very knowledgeable and answered all our many questions. He took us to a few out of the way places that we would have never found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Darius did a great job giving us an overview of the key area of the city in a morning. We loved the central library which was so much more than expected. He also left us with a recommendation for a great lunch after the tour."
* A traveler said: "Tour was excellent. Our guide, Cesar (from Venezuela/Estonia) was wonderful. I like how detailed the tour is around the park area with a break for lunch and then heading to Suomenlinna. Lot of wonderful history and detail is covered. Recommended for anyone visiting beautiful city of Helsinki. Hotel pickup/drop was a great plus."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had an unexpected private tour of Tallin due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid. Our guide was a perfect English speaker who was extremely knowledgeable in the history of Estonia and took us to special places that we would have never found on our own. His recommendation for a lunch restaurant was superb. Also very impressive is that we were picked up at our hotel a 9:15 AM, greeted at the ferry terminal in Helsinki when we returned at 10:15 PM and driven back to our hotel which was quite a distance. Overall a 5 star experience!"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I, due to the reduced tourist travel during Covid 19, went on an unexpected private tour with a knowledgeable and interesting guide. Her knowledge of all the sites we visited was superb and we especially liked sharing lunch with her and getting to know more about her interesting personal history with Helsinki. Transportation in a great mini van was also great. Bring good walking shoes for the thorough tour of Suominlinna. Highly recommended by us!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Irena was articulate and knowledgeable and friendly. Poorvo was quaint and didn't disappoint. Helsinki highlights were very well thought out."
* A traveler said: "The day started well with the driver who was to take me to the ferry was on time. He was friendly and explained the process required for boarding the ferry and where to meet my guide when I arrived in Tallinn. The guide in Tallinn was very knowledgeable and the 3 hour walking tour passed very quickly in the old town seeing all the major sites to be seen and where you may want to go back to after the walking tour. After the walking tour the guide left me to spend the next few hours walking about where we did not go with her. Before she left I was given a map and shown where I had to be to meet her to be taken back to the ferry for the return to Helsinki. There are plenty of restaurants to eat at after the walking tour and there is food to suit all tastes. On return to Helsinki the driver was there to meet me and take me back to my hotel. Overall it was a great day out and would highly recommend it. The cobbled streets in Tallinn can make walking hard so make sure you have sturdy shoes that support you."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour on Christmas Day. We had a very interesting guide who told us a great deal about Finnish history."
* A traveler said: "Hene’ our tour guide was wonderful, her knowledge of the history of Helsinki and today’s economy were very informative . We saw all the main attractions and also accommodated our needs . Lovely afternoon in Helsinki"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a friendly and knowledgeable guide. We saw a nice combination of sights from the van and via short walks. It was a great introduction to Helsinki. The driver was also very efficient and safe."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with our guide Maria. Great if its your first time in the city, you will get a better understaning of Finland's history and cultural, plus you will get to know the layout of the city. Definitely put this on you to do list."
* A traveler said: "Edis was our amazing and flexible tour guide! Not only was he friendly and knowledgeable, he went above and beyond and brought us to a doctor when my son was ill. That isn't common but absolutely tells me what kind of people work with this company. Absolutely recommend this tour and the company!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved, loved, loved this tour!!!! Porvoo was wonderful and soooo beautiful!!! Wish we had more time there. Our guide Rita was so engaging and friendly - loved her energy and her love for Finland!!!!! Very knowledgable and she made the tour fun and wonderful!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this excursion. Very informative though fast paced...always wish for more photo time. The outdoor museum was fascinating and it was a gorgeous day for exploring outside the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "very good tour. The guide was very knowlegable about the town. She did a good job keeping us together and on schedule seeing as promised."
* A traveler said: "Sussy was a great guide and she adjusted the tour to my needs. I was pleasantly surprised as I was a bit particular about what I wanted. Very satisfied with the experience and I would highly recommend such a tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Café Ursula
- Finnish Museum of Photography
- Sederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)
- Hotel and Restaurant Museum
- Port of Helsinki
- Helsinki Central Station
- Gallen-Kallela Museum
- Helsinki City Museum
- National Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)
- SEA LIFE® Helsinki
- Urho Kekkonen Museum (Tamminiemi)
- Military Museum of Finland
- HAM Helsinki Art Museum
- Mannerheim Museum
- Ehrensvärd Museum
- Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma
- Tennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)
- Finlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)
- Iittala & Arabia Design Centre
- Flying Cinema Tour Of Helsinki
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Northern Germany