Top Hawaii Snorkeling
163 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "We were able to see 5 turtles including a baby turtle and dolphins on out trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I would recommend you hydrate the day before. We took the 11:00 tour and I felt like I was rocking until 9pm. If I would have hydrated better the day before I don’t believe it would have been much of an issue."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Bad ass!!! Loved the experience!!! Thank you for your hospitality and professionalism, we appreciate you guys!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles was amazing. Our tour guides were great at finding sea life. Food was amazing and crew made it a great time."
* A traveler said: "Going underwater in the sub scooter. Being able to swim while waiting for my turn. The pictures that were taken by the crew were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "Great time! The staff was helpful and we saw a lot of sea life. The smaller group was definitely a big plus as we could tell when some of the bigger groups were getting in the water they did not see as much as we did. Sam and Kim were also extremely knowledgeable, friendly and funny and answered all the questions we had!"
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved this snorkeling trip! Breakfast and lunch were provided. Molokini Crater was a little choppy with the trade winds coming in but the crew were very good at communicating making us feel safe. Beautiful fish and scenery. Then at Turtle Town we got to see a few turtles and that was amazing!! Would definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional crew. Would recommend. Might be a bit much for a 5 year old if they have never snorkeled in the dark in the ocean:)"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I booked this trip in Hawaii September 2021. It was a ice boat, good snorkeling and excellent crew."
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! Totally worth every penny! We had a great time swimming with the dolphins! Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Crew was awesome and snorkeling trip was a blast. Would highly recommend to couples or families as well."
* A traveler said: "This was our first time snorkeling & it was the best experience! The crew on the ship was great! The captain Jesse was very courteous & always went around asking if we were ok! We were able to see dolphins & a sea turtle. Also one of the crew was able to fish up a star fish!"
* A traveler said: "First time snorkeling. I didn’t know what to expect. I just followed the crowd and had a blast. The crew was great. I would love to go again."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome to see that many mantas during our adventure. They kept us entertained the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Great trip to the Capt Cook Monument. The boat was very spacious and the trip there smooth. The snorkeling was the best that we have done. Lots of fish of all types. The nice part was that they were in the shallow area so you could see them very clearly. Good group of passengers and a great crew."
* A traveler said: "The crew were very welcoming and informative not judgeu and overbearing.. It was a relaxed atmosphere. The best oart was Being able to watch and do the varied water activities with my son.. all in one place.."
* A traveler said: "Best snorkel cruise ever! The boat crew is amazing, and the food delicious! Can’t recommend them enough!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable! First time snorkeling and Jen was very helpful. Loved seeing the turtles! The tour was the perfect amount of time."
* A traveler said: "The Captain were great! Awesome experience, honest, helpful. Five stars all the way!! Thanks guys!! The scenery was great, the history the captain explained about the island, captain cook."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time! The crew was very attentive and entertaining and the snorkeling was amazing. The most bang for our buck on our trip for sure!"
* A traveler said: "this was the coolest experience! our instructors were so nice and we got to see quite a lot of sharks, definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Catamaran Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Jet Boating
- Lunch Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Caving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Waipio Valley
- Kilohana Plantation
- Diamond Head
- Lanikai Beach
- ʻIao Valley State Monument
- Kilauea Iki Crater
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- Chain of Craters Road
- Waioli Mission House
- Anini Beach
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Wailea Beach
- Honaunau Bay
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park
- He'eia State Park
- Polynesian Cultural Center
- Polihale State Park
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona