Top Hawaii Kayaking Tours
79 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Most Enjoyable day Kayaking on the Pacific ocean and our Visit to Mokulua Island - Our Guide Hopoe was Fantastic and most knowable about the Island and it’s Eco System - She did a great job making sure everyone on the tour had photos of the experience - I would Highly Recommend the Twin Island Guided Tour"
* A traveler said: "Our guides were very friendly and knowledgeable. Got a great workout, but never felt overwhelmed. Loved the combo of kayaking and snorkeling. The participants in our group were also fun to hang out with. Beautiful day!!! Lovely way to make great memories with my husband."
* A traveler said: "Great ride, everyone was friendly and helpful. Parasailing was a blast. Highly recommend with H2O sports."
* A traveler said: "Kevin is fun and very knowledgeable. Awesome time! Would definitely recommend it for adults and older kids."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Ben was an awesome tour guide. The 5 hour trip was filled with fun, beauty, adventure and just lovely people. We had an absolute blast and want to do it again!! Ben made sure we were all safe which made me feel really good since I had my 10 year old along. So fun! I highly recommend this outing!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very helpful and friendly. They gave us locations to kayak to, which we went to one, but ultimately spent a lot of time snorkeling. There was also a food voucher for the restaurant next door, and it was very tasty."
* A traveler said: "We had the absolute greatest experience Parasailing! Our instructors were so fun and outgoing. I'd highly recommend this company! What a blast!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. I definitely recommend it. The stuff was very nice and attentive. We will be back"
* A traveler said: "Such a cool experience! The tour guide was awesome and super friendly. Overall, we had a great time. I would a hundred percent recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were very accommodating and guided the boat and parasail to give us a fun experience balanced between a thrilling course through the air and sea and a relaxing sail at the peak to enjoy the view. Thanks for a great memory!"
* A traveler said: "Going underwater in the sub scooter. Being able to swim while waiting for my turn. The pictures that were taken by the crew were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional crew. Would recommend. Might be a bit much for a 5 year old if they have never snorkeled in the dark in the ocean:)"
* A traveler said: "Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Joaquin made our excursion so memorable! Lots of great facts, perfect amount of kayaking and hiking. The waterfall was a little busy with all the other companies there too, but that was to be expected. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Great experience… loved the time spent and the pay off with a beautiful waterfall that we could actually get under!"
* A traveler said: "Andres was the greatest host and we are enjoy the most of it, but we lost snorkeling equipment while we’re in the water"
* A traveler said: "A really fun trip ! Would recommend highly to anyone of any age ! Our guide Brian was fun and informative and helped us to enjoy the trip even more ! He even took the time to take many pictures of everyone and send us downloads of all...definitely 5 stars !"
* A traveler said: "This has been the most unforgettable night of our trip! Eco and Holly were wonderful guides. They’re super friendly and provided great entertainment. The manta rays were so beautiful and it’s so great to have an eco friendly option. Definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Kolo was a great tour guide! There were so many fish and I was able to see an octopus while snorkeling! I felt that my 10 year old daughter was safe throughout the duration of the tour. Luana was great as well and went above and beyond to assist us."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience - I couldn't believe how close we got to the manta rays! And the captain and crew were fantastic, including with my 7 year old son who was scared at first but had a total blast. I highly recommend Eka tours to anyone who wants to swim with the manta rays!!"
* A traveler said: "Jake is fun and his knowledge and experience was perfect! We kayaked out from Makena Landing and snorkeled with turtles. We felt safe and completely enjoyed our excursion."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Float Trips
- Scuba Diving
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Surfing Lessons
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Molokai Island
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Banyan Drive
- Honolulu Hale
- Banyan Tree Park
- Kaʻu Coffee Mill
- Liliuokalani Gardens
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Waipio Valley
- Waimea Valley
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial
- Kolekole Falls
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Isaac Hale Beach Park
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park
- Waimea Canyon
- Byodo-In Temple
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona