Top Hawaii Hop on Hop Off Buses
17 results | All Hawaii Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time on the blue line trolley. The tour guide was knowledgeable, engaged in the riders and soo funny. Ciso."
* A traveler said: "Great value. Cheaper than the cruise excursions. Staff very knowledgeable and give great tips on 2hat to see and where to eat, best beaches etc."
* A traveler said: "This trip encompassed everything one could want in a day trip around the entire big island. Our guide, Robert, went above and beyond in our experiences. His knowledge of the tour stops and Hawaiian history was very appreciated. The stops at the falls were especially amazing! Highly recommend this full day trip!!"
* A traveler said: "All of it from our Cousin Flo on the bus trip it was Awesome and she was too!!! We especially like the gentleman with the fire."
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeing the wrecks, learning about the fish and the "banter" of the host. Also the safety measures were appreciated. I've recommended this tour to people I have met since going."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Malia was awesome!!! She was very knowledgeable and friendly. She went out of her way to accommodate our needs. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I came to Oahu for our Anniversary and chose 2 adventures for each other. This was one I chose for him and I to do. What an magical experience. Both the experience and staff were wonderful. My husband even snorkeled for quite a while. We would highly recommend this if your looking for something different to do."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and spoke clearly, we were able to understand her. We had ample time at each stop, not rushed. The lunch break (food) was very tasty and good, plenty to eat."
* A traveler said: "Pearl Harbor is one of the most important events in our history and wanted to experience the place and memorialize the importance. We need to keep this and honor this for future generations. Mahalo for doing just that. It was a moving and emotional journey."
* A traveler said: "Justin was an A+ guide. Very knowledgeable, flexible and friendly. Great way to start our vacation. Love it all."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Molokai Island
- Captain Cook Monument
- Bailey House Museum
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Maunalua Bay
- Keauhou Bay
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Oahu Cruise Port
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Banzai Pipeline
- Mauna Loa
- Waimea Valley
- Saddle Road (Hawaii Route 200)
- Naha Stone
- Kaau Crater
- Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)
- Kewalo Basin
- Things to do in Maui
- Things to do in Oahu
- Things to do in Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to do in Kauai
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Napier
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Tahiti
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Arizona