Top Hanoi Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
110 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "We can a great time on this tour. The guides were upbeat, friendly and knowledgable and really looked after us. We loved all the food too!"
* A traveler said: "nice semi private day tour of Hanoi with lots of local insights. I will tell my friends about it. thank you for a great tour"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable parts were seeing what Tho has built himself to help the community and raise awareness on recycling and looking after the environment. We loved being able to see the small, intricate alleyways of the city, and going to the outskirts where it was more open and green. The food at The Hidden Gem Cafe was also phenomenal, and Tho was a wonderful guide who made us laugh a lot and shared a lot of knowledge with us."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate to book this tour when you're in Hanoi but do so HUNGRY as there is A LOT of food to eat! Great value for what you pay & an awesome way to see the city/experience the traffic. Guides were awesome, copious amounts of delicious food & a lot of time to ride/digest in between the restaurants to sight see."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend doing this tour to everyone. you can’t visit Vietnam without going on a motorbike! We are a couple in our 60s and loved riding through places we would never have seen on foot or in taxis."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous morning out , guides were fantastic and so knowledgeable. From start to finish it was a great day . Visiting the village and have team with a lovely lady was the highlight while back in hanio egg coffee and food was great - highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended tour! Sapa surroundings are simply great. If you sped time in Vietnam you don't have to lose Sapa and his rice terraces. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed a long weekend in Hanoi. We had four different bookings through Viator, all of which were great, but this one was the BEST! Our guide Hà (aka “Sam”, but her real name is Hà) was just fantastic! The tour itself was very interesting - we went to some well-known places (like Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum) and some really great out-of-the-way (at least for a Westerner) spots. But Hà made the tour! She is so outgoing and energetic and fun! She has an engaging personality and plenty of knowledge about Hanoi. She tried teaching us Vietnamese, gave us recommendations for restaurants, and really made sure we had a good time. We didn’t have to ask her to take any pictures; she was always asking for our camera or phone and lining us up for some wonderful photographs. Next time we go to Hanoi we will be contacting Hà for all our tour needs! Thank you so much!!!! Cảm ơn bạn Hà!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and well organized with a very nice guide. Tam coc and the Mua cave are so beautiful and highly recommend if you want to do a quick day trip out of Hanoi. The tour operator was very easy to get a hold of and responding quick when I had questions, she was very kind! Great customer service!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favourite place in Vietnam. The tour guide was very knowledgeable & kept us entertained. The food was very good & it was all very well organized with plenty to see & do but also some time to yourself to explore or just sunbathe on the boat. Would highly recommend the 3 day tour."
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the service of this company. The coordination and communication was very smooth. The driver is very professional and on-time. The car is comfortable. I would use their service again when I go back to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour guide, Nam. He was knowledgable, excellent English, friendly and professional with a great personality. Our hotel was located in the Old Quarter, so we opted out of that part of the tour, but the rest of the tour was fascinating, educational and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "This trip was very enjoyable. My guide Lynn was so informative and interesting. She explained each place we went to and gave me a wonderful insight into Vietnamese life and culture. I would highly recommend this trip. Pauline"
* A traveler said: "This tour includes a lot of history and a lot of food. My tour guide was incredibly friendly, and I recommend it if you want to go see the town with someone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Segway Tours
- Sidecar Tours
- Speed Boats
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Cat Cat Village
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Ionah Show
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Presidential Palace
- Tam Dao National Park
- Vietnam Museum of Revolution
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc