Top Hanoi Travel & Transportation Services
493 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "They were very responsive and easy to find. I was skeptical of this site but it is legit. Did not need to worry about being picked up. Be careful of cab drivers trying to lure you into their cars. This put me at ease with an agreed upon upfront payment."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the service of this company. The coordination and communication was very smooth. The driver is very professional and on-time. The car is comfortable. I would use their service again when I go back to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting for us in arrivals and transported us quickly and safely to our hotel. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Right on time and smooth ride to the airport. Jolie assisted me with everything I needed, checked in with me before and after the ride. Did not expect that based on my past experiences with other transfers, which was great to have. Will not hesitate to book again next time I see their services available!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was early and met us at hotel lobby. Pleasantly surprised that we had a minivan rather than a car for my family of 4 adults. Trip to airport was smooth and we reached earlier than expected. A good and reliable airport transfer service!"
* A traveler said: "My driver Waited for me even though I came out a little late, and also waited with me at my accommodation till it opened. Excellent service and the driver was very kind! Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Convenient to have your driver meet you at the airport with a sign. But, very little English speaking knowledge."
* A traveler said: "We are so grateful to have booked this private transfer. We were picked up from the airport for an $5 from a gentleman who was waiting with a sign right outside the terminal. He got us to our hotel in Halong Bay much quicker than expected. We would definitely use this service again!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was waiting for us at the airport as promised with a sign with my name. The drive was quiet as we did not speak Vietnamese nor did the driver understand English. We arrived safely at our destination."
* A traveler said: "Flight was delayed by 1hr and 40mins and the driver was still there waiting for us which was a refreshing sight"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very safe driving. Little a on slower pace over all i give afive star to this company. Very good price"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Driver on time very courteous, the Vehicle was very clean and tidy, arrived at the Airport with plenty of time to spare."
* A traveler said: "Well organised visit with a very knowledgeable and friendly guide from region itself! Enjoyed the tour immensely"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and fun. The guide was great. The history, the bike ride through the rice field, and the river trip, must see. All for $ 39!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Ionah Show
- Presidential Palace
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Cat Cat Village
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc