Top Hanoi Stand Up Paddleboarding
203 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Ben my guide was great! Very professional and knew what he was talking about. He asked me questions as well and was very sweet when crossing the roads. The food was amazing! It is nice to have someone walk you around because most of the time you have no idea what they are selling. Really nice tour and worked recommend it for every traveler."
* A traveler said: "Amazing time !!! Everything exceeded expectations. The rooms, food, and crew were great. We did 1 night 2 days and wish we did 2 nights 3 days. Don't miss this experience!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Everything as imagines as promised! You can't go wrong with these guys! Food in the cruise was delicious!"
* A traveler said: "Ha Long bay was absolutely stunning, a must see and I definitely recommend an overnight stay. Our guide Charlie was awesome. Genuinely loved getting to know people. - total travel time to destination is closer to 4 hrs the freeway is 2 hrs. Also the pictures show more of the 5star cruise"
* A traveler said: "Quite an enjoyable outing. The Bai Dinh temple tour is a must for every visitor to Vietnam.The experience in the Trang An boat ride thro the water caves is another thrilling experience. Worth the dollar spent. The guide was knowledgeable and was willing to share his experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate to book this tour when you're in Hanoi but do so HUNGRY as there is A LOT of food to eat! Great value for what you pay & an awesome way to see the city/experience the traffic. Guides were awesome, copious amounts of delicious food & a lot of time to ride/digest in between the restaurants to sight see."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting, and fun. The guide was great. The history, the bike ride through the rice field, and the river trip, must see. All for $ 39!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour with beautiful sights and delicious food. Our tour guide Sophia was amazing knowledgeable and beyond charming. An awesome way to experience Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, wonderful tour guide! It does get back a bit later than the description says. But great handling of logistics, smooth travel. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Crystal and Harvey treated our family including 2 tertiary students to a wonderful, informative day out. They both had a fabulous knowledge of history and Harvey's charisma and Crystal's professionalism made for a sensational day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, Snow is a fabulous guide who makes the trip fun and informative. The riders are safe and experienced, and being on the back of a bike meant that we could see lots of great things in the time that we had. Lots of great photo opportunities and yummy food! I would definitely recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Fishing Charters & Tours
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Lunch Cruises
- Multi-day Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Speed Boats
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Dong Xuan Market
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Presidential Palace
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Tam Dao National Park
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Cat Cat Village
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc