Top Hanoi Private Sightseeing Tours
495 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great evening. We were taken to places we would never have known about and enjoyed fantastic local food, which then set me up for the rest of my stay. Our guide Claudia was fantastic and tailored the evening to exactly what the people on the tour wanted to to...Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Anna was very informative, she was a pleasure to be around and was very helpful during the day. This tour is only half a day but feels like you see more than most full day tours we have been on. Very interesting sights in an amazing beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "Mekong Cruises Tour was an outstanding company that assisted and accommodated our city tour as we wished. We were fortunate to be the only ones in our group (family of three). Our guide, Nam Dep Trai, is an energetic, passionate and enthusiastic novice starting out his career in tourism. He made every effort to keep us on schedule, answered all our questions, took us to all the locations and always with a smile and great demeanor. We later decided to book the street food tour with him and he did not disappoint. The five locations we went to eat the local food were all exceptional. This is a well worth and must do activity while in Hanoi. I will definitely come back and utilize their services again as well as tell our friends and family about the exceptional customer service they provided."
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour guide, Nam. He was knowledgable, excellent English, friendly and professional with a great personality. Our hotel was located in the Old Quarter, so we opted out of that part of the tour, but the rest of the tour was fascinating, educational and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend the service of this company. The coordination and communication was very smooth. The driver is very professional and on-time. The car is comfortable. I would use their service again when I go back to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience. Friendly guide; great food; amazing scenery. This tour provided a fun and unique way to see the sights in and around Hanoi. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Always use a Hop on Hop off bus to get to see the main sights. We did a full circuit in an hour to see where we anted to stop on the second time round. Friendly staff just didn't give you much time to get off the bus once they stopped at each stop so be ready! Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed a long weekend in Hanoi. We had four different bookings through Viator, all of which were great, but this one was the BEST! Our guide Hà (aka “Sam”, but her real name is Hà) was just fantastic! The tour itself was very interesting - we went to some well-known places (like Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum) and some really great out-of-the-way (at least for a Westerner) spots. But Hà made the tour! She is so outgoing and energetic and fun! She has an engaging personality and plenty of knowledge about Hanoi. She tried teaching us Vietnamese, gave us recommendations for restaurants, and really made sure we had a good time. We didn’t have to ask her to take any pictures; she was always asking for our camera or phone and lining us up for some wonderful photographs. Next time we go to Hanoi we will be contacting Hà for all our tour needs! Thank you so much!!!! Cảm ơn bạn Hà!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good. The guide was very nice. Very nice places were shown. The afternoon lunch was v. good. We were picked up from the hotel in time. Worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Crystal and Harvey treated our family including 2 tertiary students to a wonderful, informative day out. They both had a fabulous knowledge of history and Harvey's charisma and Crystal's professionalism made for a sensational day."
* A traveler said: "We had Dan as our tour advisor he and driver were brilliant. Really knowledgeable informative and flexible in what we wanted to get out of the excursion."
* A traveler said: "They were very responsive and easy to find. I was skeptical of this site but it is legit. Did not need to worry about being picked up. Be careful of cab drivers trying to lure you into their cars. This put me at ease with an agreed upon upfront payment."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Quite an enjoyable outing. The Bai Dinh temple tour is a must for every visitor to Vietnam.The experience in the Trang An boat ride thro the water caves is another thrilling experience. Worth the dollar spent. The guide was knowledgeable and was willing to share his experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Dien Bien Phu
- Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Dong Xuan Market
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Tam Dao National Park
- Presidential Palace
- St Joseph’s Cathedral (Nha Tho Lon)
- Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Vietnam Museum of Revolution
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc