Top Hanoi Markets
249 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very punctual, friendly and very knowledgeable about Hanoi’s history. We went to 7 different places, ranging from food stalls to a living room the owner made into a Pho soup restaurant! We would never have been able to experience this by ourselves, so I can’t recommend this enough! 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Ben my guide was great! Very professional and knew what he was talking about. He asked me questions as well and was very sweet when crossing the roads. The food was amazing! It is nice to have someone walk you around because most of the time you have no idea what they are selling. Really nice tour and worked recommend it for every traveler."
* A traveler said: "We cooked such a variety of traditional dishes, and the chefs are very helpful in helping you in both flavor and technique. You get to take home a copy of the recipes, and an apron. | The food tour was very hot, but great to see the way the locals live every day."
* A traveler said: "We can a great time on this tour. The guides were upbeat, friendly and knowledgable and really looked after us. We loved all the food too!"
* A traveler said: "The best experience ever, first I wasn't feeling well in the morning and was willing to skip the class and let my husband go by himself, chef who came to get us the hotel would not have it and offered to wait and try again in the afternoon. I am so grateful that he did, we had the most wonderful experience, not only did he teach us how to make delicious food but he also took us to the market and helped me buy something I didn't know I needed until I saw him use it. Chef is very patient and generous with his information, funny at times but most importantly an awesome chef, thank you for everything as he contributed to the wonderful memories we took from Hanoi."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend. My tour guide,Tracey, spoke perfect English. Was able to try a variety of dishes including a desert and egg coffee! Would advise to eat lightly before the tour- couldn't finish everything as there was so much to try."
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, Snow is a fabulous guide who makes the trip fun and informative. The riders are safe and experienced, and being on the back of a bike meant that we could see lots of great things in the time that we had. Lots of great photo opportunities and yummy food! I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Don't hesitate to book this tour when you're in Hanoi but do so HUNGRY as there is A LOT of food to eat! Great value for what you pay & an awesome way to see the city/experience the traffic. Guides were awesome, copious amounts of delicious food & a lot of time to ride/digest in between the restaurants to sight see."
* A traveler said: "What a great way to learn the local food culture---visit the market, gather the ingredients. prepare the meal and dine together as a group. Guides were amazing and the meal was delicious. Several courses prepared as well as the famous Hanoi egg coffee and sweet corn soup."
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Great Full day tour , which we shared with another English couple. A great guide and driver. The tour was informative, which we thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed a long weekend in Hanoi. We had four different bookings through Viator, all of which were great, but this one was the BEST! Our guide Hà (aka “Sam”, but her real name is Hà) was just fantastic! The tour itself was very interesting - we went to some well-known places (like Ho Chi Minh’s mausoleum) and some really great out-of-the-way (at least for a Westerner) spots. But Hà made the tour! She is so outgoing and energetic and fun! She has an engaging personality and plenty of knowledge about Hanoi. She tried teaching us Vietnamese, gave us recommendations for restaurants, and really made sure we had a good time. We didn’t have to ask her to take any pictures; she was always asking for our camera or phone and lining us up for some wonderful photographs. Next time we go to Hanoi we will be contacting Hà for all our tour needs! Thank you so much!!!! Cảm ơn bạn Hà!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Coffee & Tea
- Dining Experiences
- Food & Drink Classes
- Food Tours
- Culinary & Gourmet Tour
- Street Food Tours
- Wine Tastings
- Wine, Beer & Spirits
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Hoa Lo Prison
- Vietnam Museum of Revolution
- Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)
- Dien Bien Phu
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Van Phuc Silk Village
- Tam Dao National Park
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- Cat Cat Village
- Dong Xuan Market
- Presidential Palace
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc