Top Hanoi Half-day Tours
386 results | All Hanoi Tours
* A traveler said: "We had Dan as our tour advisor he and driver were brilliant. Really knowledgeable informative and flexible in what we wanted to get out of the excursion."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic tour guide, Nam. He was knowledgable, excellent English, friendly and professional with a great personality. Our hotel was located in the Old Quarter, so we opted out of that part of the tour, but the rest of the tour was fascinating, educational and beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend doing this tour to everyone. you can’t visit Vietnam without going on a motorbike! We are a couple in our 60s and loved riding through places we would never have seen on foot or in taxis."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Hoa guided us through busy 0ld town Hanoi. He command of english was exceptional. She took us to hidden temples and markets. She was ble to customize the tours to our interests. she is a great choice."
* A traveler said: "This was my first day in Hanoi and it was a great way to start it. Our tour guide was so sweet and she was very knowledgeable on history events and stories and took us to 7 spots to try all kinds of different foods from the “egg coffee” to “bun noodles” and many more. Super worth it ! Loved it"
* A traveler said: "We really had a great time. Tony was a great tour guide. We enjoyed all the different parts of the day. We had fun and I would recommend this trip to anyone I know going to Vietnam."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Anna was very informative, she was a pleasure to be around and was very helpful during the day. This tour is only half a day but feels like you see more than most full day tours we have been on. Very interesting sights in an amazing beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "This was a great evening. We were taken to places we would never have known about and enjoyed fantastic local food, which then set me up for the rest of my stay. Our guide Claudia was fantastic and tailored the evening to exactly what the people on the tour wanted to to...Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, our guide San was personable, shared many interesting insights along the way, and spoke very good English. All of the stops highlighted the local people and economy, it was not a sales pitch. Biking in the traffic at the start and end was very fun, within 10 minutes ride you are in the country side."
* A traveler said: "nice semi private day tour of Hanoi with lots of local insights. I will tell my friends about it. thank you for a great tour"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a perfect way to see the top places in Ninh Binh in a day, would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip Right from Hotel Pick Up to Drop. Every Minutest Detail Was Fully Well Taken Care of. Will Surely Recommend"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour we followed all the things which was mentioned in the itinerary Emmy our tour guide she was amazing and the trip went very good on time pickup food was good very friendly people"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with breathtaking scenery, enjoyable boat ride with delicious lunch, kayaking and cave tour. You won't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Chris was excellent and made the day for us. Excellent spoken English and a nice group size of 8 people"
* A traveler said: "We can a great time on this tour. The guides were upbeat, friendly and knowledgable and really looked after us. We loved all the food too!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was ready for us with a sign with our name on it. Very courteous. Safe driving to hotel. He knew where to take us. Overall very pleased with the service"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience jadesail is a true beauty ,loved it starting from the ambience to the food......"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat)
- Cat Cat Village
- Dong Xuan Market
- Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Pu Luong Nature Reserve
- Vietnam National Museum of History
- Hanoi Ancient House
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)
- West Lake (Ho Tay)
- Dien Bien Phu
- Vietnamese Women’s Museum
- Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)
- Bat Trang Ceramic
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)
- Sun World Fansipan Legend
- Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)
- Presidential Palace
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (VME)
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Guiyang
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China
Day Trips from Hanoi
- Hanoi to Vietnam
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City
- Hanoi to Ha Long Bay
- Hanoi to Hanoi Old Quarter
- Hanoi to Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)
- Hanoi to Cat Ba Island
- Hanoi to Hue
- Hanoi to Hoi An
- Hanoi to Ninh Binh
- Hanoi to Lan Ha Bay (Vinh Lan Ha)
- Hanoi to Trang An Landscape Complex (Trang An Grottoes)
- Hanoi to Bai Dinh Pagoda (Chua Bai Dinh)
- Hanoi to Phu Quoc